Search results

1. B

FS/FT For any Campers or Outdoorsmen

Ok for sale or trade i have a Jetboil Personal Cooking System and the separate coffee press. This thing is great and we sell an insane amount of them at the store i work at. I could list everything thats good about it but you're better off reading thier site which has every bit of information...
  2. B

Can Anyone Give Me Cell Phone Reccomendations? Please, I Don't Have Much of a Clue.

I live in Bronx, but spend a lot of time in Manhattan. I don't know if service could be much different between the two. Right now I have AT&T wireless, not the GSM? one. All i know is that my service is horrible and i would have gotten rid of it a long long time ago if I weren't on contract...
  3. B

Anyone know where do find price guides for other systems?

Anyone know where I can find some accurate price guides for other systems? Saw a good site that had them a while ago, but lost the link.
  4. B

Anyone know if Rogaine works

I'm only a few days short of my 20th birthday, and already i've developed the dreded receeding hairline. Is there anyone out there who has this problem. Better yet is there anyone who had this problem and found something to solve it (ie Rogaine, creams, etc.) Dont even bother answering with...
  5. B

Question For Professional Programmers.

Just had a quesiton for any professional programmers out there. I was at college last year for Computer Science, but transferred and switched majors. I'm thinking about going back to that major next year. So I was talking to my friend who's looking for jobs now, and he said something about...
  6. B

WTF is wrong with Windows XP! HELP!

This is kind of wierd, i reformatted like a week ago and all of a sudden today when i start windows or outlook its starts giving me the usual windows installer and then talks about "the feature you want to use is on a network rescource that is unavailable". It asks for the location of some file...
  7. B

Anyone Know How Much This Would be???

Hello. Does anybody know how much a working board for Atomic Robo Kid would run at? Also is this game jamma? One of my all time favorites, regardless of what anyone says.
  8. B

Bunch of Dreamcast Stuff for sale!!!

One of my really close friends is selling off more and more of his video games, now comes the dreamcast. Check out his eBay auctions since last i checked lots of things were really really low or had no bids. If i had the money i'd probably buy it myself or trade him something. Please check it...
  9. B

Has Anyone Bought Anime From JPADVD on eBay?

Just wanted to know if anyone here has bought from JPADVD on eBay. They have really good feedback, but i still wanted to see if anyone here had experience with them, and if so what it was.
  10. B

Fair Price For a 2 Slot?

I know a place near me that might be closing and has an old gold cab. I think they might sell it. Whats a fair price to pay for a 2 slot, assuming the board works. Cab is beaten to crap i just want the board.
  11. B

Anyone remember the name of this game?

This is a pretty crappy description. I can remember the game but for some reason completely forgot the name and it's driving me nuts. The game is the one where there are layers of bricks on the top of the screen, and you have like a beam, bar, paddle, whatever you want to call it on the bottom...
  12. B

Is This Anime Movie on DVD

Hello. Lots of friends have said that they didn't like this movie but it's an all time favorite of mine. Does anyone know if and where i can buy Galaxy Express 999 on DVD even if only subtitled in english. I really would like to locate this.
  13. B

Question on Price Guides

Does anyone know if there are any sites with price guides for NGPC, and other systems such as NES, SNES, Genesis, TG16, etc?
  14. B

NGPC Stuff For Sale

Hello. Selling this stuff due to moving, lack of use, and need of some cash (a little more never hurts). -Clear Blue Neo Geo Pocket(Jap) -Dark Arms(Jap; Boxed Version not Clamshell) -Puzzle Bobble Mini(Jap; Clamshell) -Metal Slug 1st(Jap; Clamshell) -Biomotor Unitron(Eng; Clamshell) -SNK vs...
  15. B

Contra Shattered Soldier

Does anyone have any good quality pics of Contra Shattered Soldier, and any info on it?
  16. B

Any Pics and Info on that Sumo Game

Does anyone have a link to any pages with info on that Sumo game for PS2? It used ot be on NCSX but now it isn't there. i wanted some pictures to show a friend.
  17. B

HELP!! I need to find a TV to VGA convertor

Can anyone help me? I'm going to college this fall and am really really pressed for dorm space. To help save space I want to get a TV to VGA convertor so i can just watch TV on my monitor, I get a better picture on it anyway. Does anyone know a good but not overly expensive one to get(I live in...
  18. B

Can you help? Is Studies Abroad worth it? And a Few Questions.

I was talking to my girlfriend the other day and she mentioned that in a couple of years she wants to do studies abroad. I've been thinking that studies abroad might not be such a bad thing to try,although it wouldn't be for a couple of years i wold need to plan ahead. Does anyone here have any...
  19. B

How Are Rights to Games Purchased

A weird and off topic question, but i'll ask anyway. A friend and I at school were just joking about how cool it would be to buy the rights to an old game. This got me wondering how do people or companies buy the rights to old games whos developers might be long gone? Like how do they track down...
  20. B

Is my SNES totaled???

I just decided to try and play some of my old SNES stuff for the first time in like 5 years, and for some reason it's not working. The power led turns on, it stays on just fine, and my TV might flash a white line when i power up but then it goes black. I have had this thing in a box since the...