Search results

1. W

Rumor- Art of Fighting 4 Teased

I doubt it will happen. I mean doing sequels to games that have laid dormant since the 90s seems to be really popular right now (just heard there a new rushing beat game too) but I think it's just not worth doing. Maybe do it as a add-on dlc to the new fatal fury. Tbh more interest in...
  2. W

SNK Working On Prototypes For New Versions Of Classic Games

Well most people who brought metal gear solid had never played/heard of the original game. If the idea is good enough then a forgotten ip can still become a new hit.
  3. W

SNK Working On Prototypes For New Versions Of Classic Games

Well there's loads of twin stick shooters available to download on every system going, so my guess is ikari will be one of them for sure.
  4. W

Visco License Obtained by Pixelheart Games

Posting about it here because we'll don't think it's worth starting new thread up for it. But just brought the ps4 release of Verdict Guilty (pixelheart distributing the latest versions) and on arcade noticed they added sho, tia and sazio (plus some old wwe wrestler) from Breakers as extra...
  5. W

Fatal Fury/Garou Game will be a ‘Very Big Release’ for SNK; Will Focus on Single-Player

Yeah tbh I didn't think much of the first fatal fury and aof in regards to gameplay but the cut scenes and overall presentation made me want to put another 30p into the mvs to see more. Even if the stories r naff, the cuts scenes do give a desire to continue playing. No other fighting company...
  6. W

New Fatal Fury and KOF XIII Global Match From SNK Official

The new samurai shodown is the best in the franchise since 3. Pity anyone who won't play it just because it's not sprite based.
  7. W

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Yeah tbh my first thought was athena until I remembered she's already in the game (I really did facepalm myself) although after the different versions of the orochi team, it could be another version of her. My guess its Hinako or one of the combat school ladies from metal slug.
  8. W

Urgh Kevin why? He was always a dull design and personality. Did wonder if the locations in the trailer could also be hints of characters? Just kept looking at the Factory mention on the map and wondered if it was referencing Mr Big? Seeing her in motion I did like Joe's apprentice and...
  9. W

Final Vendetta by Bitmap Bureau

Got a ps4 copywhen it went on sale ages ago. Well I would say its the best best em up on the neo geo (let's be honest, that's not hard) but yeah it's not a patch on its main inspirations, i think its actually been overrated, and both shredders revenge and sor4 r better games. So that should...
  10. W

Visco collection coming soon

They r. Same company Qbyte r doing it. Don't know if it's out this year or next (I'm betting the latter.
  11. W

*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

I'm scared, this ai is going to destroy civilization. I'm moving into the hills and starting my own cult. U guys want to join? I have rare neo-geo prototypes!
  12. W

Gladmort by PixelHeart

They currently own all visco so money says it's yet another sequel to one of those ips.
  13. W

It's the best kof for me!
  14. W

A new ff with garou characters, don't forget first art had kain and rock. My guess is it'll play somewhere between ff and garou and story wise it will be a continuation from garou.
  15. W

Breakers Collection Announced

Nope and don't slut shame
  16. W

most recent Samurai Spirits came out in 2019 already.

It's definitely the franchise best game since ss4. Anyone who hasn't got it because it's not in 2d is missing out.
  17. W

They got a fan art gallery on the collection. All but a couple is fan art of her.
  18. W

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Kofxiii is the best kof. Wait u find it silly that they fight in jeans? How do u feel about them launching fireballs from their hands?
  19. W

Dude I am trying to catch serial killers! Why the fuck do you think im here? Do you think people who spend over $100 on 1 video game are mentally balanced! Get your cock out of those eye sockets tarma! Yeah breakers best neo-geo fighter not made by snk. Considering the other visco sequels...