Search results

1. N

WTB: New Nintendo 3DS XL

Looking for a new nintendo 3ds xl with firmware 9.0 or 9.2. I would also prefer if it's in mint condition, black or red. Thanks
  2. N

FS: Apple Macbook laptop 13-inch

I am selling my macbook that I purchased back in march 2013. It has been hardly used. I though I might need it, but it's just been sitting here in my room. I've used it probably about 5 times, I also have a tablet. I do most of my work on my tablet. I'm willing to sell it for $750. I need...
  3. N

WTB: Japanese copy of legend of zelda ocarina of time 3ds

Looking for the japanese copy of the game. If anyone has one for sale, please let me know. Thanks.
  4. N

WTB: 2 neo geo cd pads

Hi, I am looking for 2 very good conditioned neo geo cd controllers. If you have them for sale please pm me, thanks.
  5. N

FS: Lots of stuff

Hi guys, I need to pay some bills so I am getting rid of some games and systems from my personal collection. Super Nintendo with 8 loose games and 2 controllers, hookups. All the games work and are clean. SOLD Sega Genesis original model with 6 loose games and hookups. Games work and are...
  6. N

FS: Modded PS2 with 160GB HDD

Hi guys, I am selling my modded PS2 with 160GB hdd loaded with games. Comes with memory card with freemcboot to load games via hdloader. I am asking $80 shipped. Let me know if interested. If you want pics send me a pm. The system and dvd drive are in good shape. Also include 1 controller...
  7. N

WTB: Nintendo 3DS aqua blue

Like the title says, I am looking for one. I hear so many people saying that they are returning there 3DS for a full refund. If you are looking to sell yours, send me a pm. I also have a lot of games that I can trade you for it.
  8. N

TV problem

Hi guys, I have a NEC 42inch plasma tv that I use only for gaming. The other day when I tried to turn it on it didn't. It shows no pictures and the light in the bottom left corner flashed green then red. I unplug the power supply and nothing. Can someone help me out?
  9. N

WTB: Nintendo Dsi flash card

Looking for one of these for my Nintendo Dsi. Either Acekard 2i or DSTWO card. I don't want to buy it overseas, if anyone has one for sale or can direct me to a seller here in the US. Thanks
  10. N

WTB: Gameboy Advance glacier color system

As the title states, I am looking for the 1st model gameboy advance glacier color. I would prefer one boxed with manuals if possbile, must be in mint condition. Pm me if you have one, thanks.
  11. N

FS: Softmodded PS2

I have 2 softmodded PS2 systems for sale. Each PS2 is clean and in great shape. Each PS2 comes with one memory with free mcboot method, one controller and cables. I will try and post pics if I can find my digital camera. If interested send me a pm. Thanks
  12. N

Original xbox softmod files

Hi guys, I recently found my old xbox and want to softmod it. Does anyone have the software that I might need in order to do this? send me a pm. I don't want to buy the action replay, that is my last option. Thanks
  13. N

WTB: Video game art books.

I am looking for the following video game art books, I have wanted them for some time, but haven't had any luck. Street Fighter eternal challege art book http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/bestselling-comics-2006/1624-1.jpg R20 Rockman complete works...
  14. N

External HDD problem.

Hi guys, I am having a problem formatting my seagate 1 TB external hdd to fat32. I want to use it with my ps3. I used a program called "swissknife" which formats hard drives to fat32. Now, when I plug the hdd to my computer it says 429 GB of space, how can I fix this back to 1 TB? :(
  15. N

Need help with psp

:crying: I need some help guys, I bought a new psp housing case that I was going to change for my old one. I took the psp apart and now I am having trouble putting this back together. Do any of you know how to put this back together, or any service online that can help me? It looks simple...
  16. N

FS: JTAG xbox 360

I have one for sale. system only. Not banned. It has hdmi. The system DVD drive is flashed with the latest LT firmware and freeboot. Never had RROD. Bought this system from www.xbox360iso.com. Will also throw in the XEX cd to install XEX menu. Asking $165. If interested, let me know.:)
  17. N

FS: 4 Softmodded Fat PS2 models

I have 4 fat PS2 models that are softmodded with the free mcboot method that has hdloader and a bunch of other apps. Each system comes with one controller, and power and composite cable. If anyone is interested let me know. I can send pics if needed. Asking $75 for each. Jtag Xbox 360...
  18. N

Price check question

Hi guys, I just want to know how much are PS2's worth? I have 5 that I don't really use, they are the fat model PS2. They all have the freemcboot installed. I am trying to sell them, what is a good price range.
  19. N

WTB: Modded Dreamcast

I am looking for a modded dreamcast to play my japanese DC games. I hate having to use utopia discs to boot my jp games. If you have one for sale let me know. Thanks :cool:
  20. N

WTB: Super mario all-star for wii limited edition

Anyone have a sealed copy for sale? if so send me a pm.:D