Search results

1. Paik4Life

WTB: Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime MP-10

Hey everyone, I know this is a pretty random request for the NG forums, but come on, we're all geeks here so I figured someone might have this. I'm looking for the Toys R Us Masterpiece Optimus Prime. It's the one you can see in this picture...
  2. Paik4Life

WTS: Rare HRAP SA with Pelican Converter

Hey everyone, I'm selling one of the last remnants of my old arcade stick collection. This is one of the rarest HRAPs ever produced. I believe the only rarer stick is the original HRAP SE. This is the original HRAP SA for PS/PS2. I'm also including a Pelican PS2 to PS3/USB converter...
  3. Paik4Life

WTS: 13" 2010 MacBook Pro with extras and 27" Apple Cinema Display

Hey everyone, I'm selling my used 2010 MacBook Pro. I recently upgraded to a new MacBook Pro so I no longer need this one. I've done a lot of great upgrades to the machine over the years and am including a lot of extras with the laptop. The laptop is in fantastic condition, holds long charge...
  4. Paik4Life

WTS: New and Used Laptop Sale! Macbook Pros, Macbooks, Dell, OH MY! Free bonus items!

Hey guys, I'm selling a bunch of laptops. Some are new, some are used. Please read carefully. I only accept PayPal or cash if you live close enough where you want to pick up in person. I'm located in Northern Virginia. Thanks in advance for offers for trades, but I am currently not interested...
  5. Paik4Life

FS: Macbook Pro and accessories, iMac Applecare, HRAP SA, Samsung 24" monitor

Hey guys, I'm selling a few computer things as well as some other gaming odds and ends. All prices include shipping within the continental US. I will ship internationally at cost. I will gladly combine shipping on items or will allow pickup for locals in the Northern Virginia/DC area. PayPal...
  6. Paik4Life

FS: 16GB iPhone 3G, Panasonic Blu Ray Player, Canon Photo Printer

Hey guys, I'm selling a few things that I've had around for a while but haven't gotten around to selling out of pure laziness. Prices include priority mail shipping within the continental US. Additional shipping charges will apply to elsewhere. International buyers are subject to my approval...
  7. Paik4Life

SOLD

Thanks everyone. ~Paik
  8. Paik4Life

FS: New Net City CP, Capcom I/O, and some arcade games

All prices include shipping within the US. Capcom I/O: $180 The one end of the connector on the power cable was damaged before I bought it. It still works, but I'm throwing in another set of cables which you can use for power as well. New Net City control panel - $90 Great condition. See...
  9. Paik4Life

FS: Joystick Blowout! Virtua Stick Pro, Namco Stick, HRAP2:SA, Agetec

I'm once again thinning out my joystick collection. I accept PayPal. If you want a shipping quote, send me your zip code in a PM or in a post. Modded Virtua Stick Pro - SOLD Modded to work with both PS and original Saturn. I imported this from Japan and it was pre-modded. Stock parts...
  10. Paik4Life

WTS: JAMMA PCBs Tekken 2 & 3, Soul Calibur, MKII

I'm selling a few PCBs. These prices do not include shipping. Feel free to make an offer as well and I'll consider it. All PCBs were tested today. Tekken 2 - $40 Tekken 3 - $70 Soul Calibur - SOLD MKII (broken soundboard but game works) - $25 ~Paik
  11. Paik4Life

FS: Various games for various systems

All prices include shipping within the US. PayPal only. I will also consider best offers on multiple games. Just to let you know, all games are complete. The newer games for PS3 are minty while the older system games probably do have some scratches. All games work perfectly. PS3 Assassin's...
  12. Paik4Life

FS: Apple Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse and Axio Hardsleeve for 15" Macbook Pro

Apple Bluetooth Keyboard - $55 shipped Apple Bluetooth Mighty Mouse - $50 shipped Both for $100 plus shipped First up are my Apple bluetooth keyboard and mouse. I used these with my Macbook Pro when I first got it because I use an external monitor with it when it sits on my desk. After using it...
  13. Paik4Life

FS: Joysticks including Optical ASCIIs (Flash1 clones), mods, and others

Okay, I've just been REALLY lazy about clearing out my joystick collection since my move. I've been wanting to get rid of some stuff to free up some storage space in my smallish apartment. Sale details/policies: 1) I know the rules say to post prices including shipping, but I have always done...
  14. Paik4Life

FS: New Astro in LA area. Shipping Now Available!

Hey guys, I recently won this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250163555927&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=015 Okay I'm at my new place now. The cab is still in LA. After talking it over with the seller, he said he will now allow shipping but he will not arrange...
  15. Paik4Life

FS: Moving Sale - Joysticks, Games, Random Parts

Hey guys, I'm moving to a new and smaller place in 2 weeks. As such, I'm subsequently, organizing and selling off stuff to make this quick move a lot easier on myself. Because I'm hoping to sell more than just one item per customer, shipping is NOT INCLUDED in the prices. I will give you a...
  16. Paik4Life

FS: JVC X'Eye (Genesis/CD combo), Genesis and Sega CD Games

Hey guys, I'm going to be selling off my JVC X'Eye and all my Genesis and Sega CD games. If you don't know what the X'Eye is, it is a system that plays both Sega Genesis carts as well as Sega CD games. All games are complete unless otherwise noted. All prices include shipping within the US...
  17. Paik4Life

Interest Check: New Net City CP

Hey guys, there's currently an auction on Yahoo Japan for 6 new New Net City panels (these will fit Astros and any cabs that fit that standard Astro panel layout). You can see the auction here: http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d76837405 Basically, I want to see if there are enough...
  18. Paik4Life

FS: Joysticks - 2 Namco, Japanese Virtua Stick, etc.

All prices DO NOT include shipping. Ask me for actual shipping costs (one stick will be roughly $10 with delivery confirmation) I prefer PayPal (confirmed addresses only please) for ease and speed, but I will take USPS Money Order as well. Here's the list: JOYSTICKS Japanese Namco Soul...
  19. Paik4Life

FS: Sanwa/Seimitsu modded sticks

Hey again, everyone. I finally got around to finishing a few modding projects that I had started during the cold winter months (when I couldn't build custom sticks). ALL STICKS ARE NEWLY MODDED WITH NEW PARTS!!! I just finished these last week and here they are up for your perusing...
  20. Paik4Life

FS on eBay: PS2 and GameCube bundles

Hey guys, I'm just selling a PS2 and GameCube bundle. I'm sure most of you don't have a need for these which is why I didn't just try a normal for sale thread. The PS2 bundle is here...