Search results

1. Y

We all have to start somewhere collection

Hello everyone , I have been on the forums on and off mostly in technical support , I wanted to properly introduce myself and thank everyone who has helped me get the system up and running , I hope in time I can be a part of the great community and get involved :-) in other forum sections soon...
  2. Y

WTB Ninja Cop GBA game by konami

Hello does anyone Ninja Cop for the GBA made by konami ? I would be happy for cart only as long as it is legit and pal thank you again
  3. Y

Wanted NEO GEO AES games / accessories , just starting my collection all Items considered

Hello everyone , I recently picked up a neo geo aes console and I am looking to pick up some games to get me started , So I will consider any game. I would also like to track down an extra controller joystick or pad , a memory card And a box for my console . Thank you very much for your...
  4. Y

New repair JAP AES Strange Graphics problem 10th March powers on with Graphical glitches

Hello and first of all thank you for letting me join this forum . Please go easy on me i am a newbie But I have always loved the neo geo . I have picked up an AES and I can't get it to power on or show any signs of life . It has this serial number Can anyone help me get this fixed , I...
  5. Y

BROKEN NEO GEO AES :( Please HELP !!!

Hi , Someone (won't mention any names ! ) told me how to mod my UK PAL NEO GEO AES to 60hz by simply removing a resister from the board. I did this but it only made the picture all scrambled and blocky :oh_no: I resoldered the resister back in place but it is still the same :crying: Can...