Search results

1. P

Model 2 Super Nintendo System with Mario $50

I have an extra Model 2 SNES with Mario World that I'm looking to get rid of. I'm looking for $50 plus shipping. I'll ship anywhere in the world.
  2. P

Model 2 Super Nintendo $40 or $50 with Mario

I have an extra Model 2 SNES that I'm looking to get rid of. I'm looking for $50 with Mario World or $40 without the game. I'll ship anywhere in the world but you have to pay for shipping.
  3. P

PS2, PS3, Wii and 360 Games For Sale

I have a few games available for sale or trade: PS2 Guitar Hero III $30 PS3 Folklore $30 360 Mass Effect $30 Eternal Sonata $35 Wii Soul Calibur Legends $30 Star Wars Complete Saga $35 I'm mainly looking to trade for PS2 and Wii games or older stuff. If you have naything available for trade...
  4. P

WTB: PS2 Network Adapter

I'm looking to purchase or trade for a PS2 network adapter. If you have one available please let me know what you want in return. I have lots of games to chose from for almost every system. Or I can pay by paypal. Thanks!
  5. P

WTB Zupapa and Blue's Journey MVS or AES

I'm looking to pick up these two games. Loose or complete kits. It doesn't make a difference to me. Blue's Journey can aslo be for AES. I'd like it complete for AES though. Thanks for looking!
  6. P

Mario Party 8 Wii for Sale or Trade

I picked up an extra copy of Mario Party 8. I'd be interested in selling it or trading it. I'm looking for MVS or AES games. As well as RPGs for almost every system. I'm looking for around $40 if I sell it. Thanks
  7. P

AES or MVS Games Wanted! Have Magic MTG Cards.

I have a rather extensive MTG collection available for trade. Here are some of the highlights: Black Lotus UNL Time Walk UNL Ancestral Recall UNL Timetwister UNL Mox Jet UNL Mox Ruby UNL Mox Emerald UNL Mox Pearl UNL Dual Lands x35 Mirror Universe x 5 Forcefield x4 The Abyss x2 Nethervoid x4...
  8. P

Bioshock 360 Limited Edition and Standee For Trade

I have a brand new never opened Bioshock 360 Limited Edition for trade. I'm not looking to sell it. I also have a 5 foot tall cardboard standee/display of Bioshock. I'm looking to trade or possibly sell this for the right price. It is in great shape but is not brand new. I'm looking for RPGs...
  9. P

WTT for Neo Geo games have NES,SNES,Genesis,N64,PSX etc

I'm looking to pick up a few more AES games. I do not have any AES for trade. I do have thousands of games for almost every other system though. If you are looking for anything for NES, SNES, Genesis, Playstation or N64 chances are I have it. I have lots for Atari, Gamegear, Gameboy, Sega Cd...
  10. P

Wanted to Buy Neo Geo AES Joystick

I'm looking for another joystick. If you have one in good shape please let me know how much you wnat for it. Thanks
  11. P

Spiderman 3, GRAW2, God of War 2 etc for AES Games

I have some fairly new games for trade. I'd like to trade them for any Neo Geo AES games that I do not have. I only have 13 right now so it won't be hard to find something I need. Here is what I have PS2 Spiderman 3 God of War 2 Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus Final Fantasy 12 Xbox 360...
  12. P

Looking for Dungeons & Dragons for Saturn

I was just wondering if anyone has D&D colelction for Saturn available. If you do please let me know how much you want for it. Or what type of things you would be looking to trade it for. Thanks
  13. P

Adobe Creative Suite 2 Mac Used anyone interested?

I have a couple questions. Are used copies of Adobe Creative Suite 2 for Mac in demand? Would anyone be interested in trading for a copy? I have 5 available. All I can find for sale are new copies.
  14. P

Price check on King of Fighters 96 US

I'm not sure where to post this. So if it is in the wrong place please move it. I have a chance to trade for King of Fighters 96 US version and was wondering what it is worth. I have checked the price guide here (but it seems to price games higher than ebay). I checked on ebay but there was...
  15. P

Wanted Anything Nightmare in the Dark related

I'm looking for Nightmare in the Dark MVS and anything that goes with it. Marquee, partial kit, full kit etc. If you have anything please let me know how much you would want for it. Thanks!
  16. P

How to tell the difference US or JAP AES?

I bought a Neo Geo AES but I'm not sure if it is the US version or Japanese version. I know that the US version is supposed to play games in English and that the Japanese system plays them in Japanese. But I've read that some Japanese systems play US games in English.... So is there any way to...
  17. P

Value of Neo Geo Systems?

I was wondering what a fair value to pay for the following systems would be: Neo Geo AES US version (no box or manual) Neo Geo AES US version (with box and manual) Neo Geo AES Japanese version (no box or manual) Neo Geo AES Japanese version (with box and manual) Neo Geo CD (no box or manual)...
  18. P

Wanting to trade for a Neo Geo AES, CD or MVS

If you have a Neo Geo for trade or sale please let me know what you would like for it. I'd prefer to trade if possible. I have most rare/poular games for the NES, SNES, Genesis, Playstation. I also have quite a few TG16, Virtual Boy, Atari, PS2, Dremacast and Gameboy Games. I have systems for...
  19. P

Looking to trade MTG cards for a Neo Geo AES, MVS or CD

I've got a huge MTG collection. And I've wanted a NeoGeo forever. So I figure I'll offer up some cards for one. If you have a Neo Geo system (anything except a pocket) and are interested in MTG then let me know. I've got a full set of power minus the sapphire, complete sets, duals, Summer...
  20. P

Looking to build a Supergun.

I'm looking to build a Supergun. I have an Amiga RGB monitor so I don't think I need to worry about the most expensive part (the encoder). Does anyone know where I can find a list of parts I will need, or a description of what I need to do? I've searched around but every parts list I come across...