Search results

1. M

Wanted-AES inserts and manuals

Willing to pair fairly (i.e. I'm willing to pay several hundred dollars for Metal Slug 4's manual), not particular about condition, and I know longshots on some, US/Euro Puzzled insert and manual spinmaster- insert and manual magician lord - manual sengoku -manual World Heroes - manual Metal...
  2. M

FS: Home Carts Japanese & English

don't use the internet archive to look a the store from 2003-2008iish, then you'll go full recycling Indian guy, not faulting or criticizing anyone for current prices, the market has spoken, but man the neo geo was for a brief period of time sort of affordable If I had the cash I have now, back...
  3. M

All gone

ugh, I'd be all over that pulstar, but I just bought metal slug 3,
  4. M

I like to play the first World Heroes

World heroes was the first arcade game i cleared on 1 credit. (Thank you dragon you glorious broken bastard) I'll always have a soft spot for it plus its not with out its charm What other fighter has such a brazenly derivative cast Not ken and Ryu Not Joan of arc Not ghengis khan Not hulk hogan...
  5. M

Seem to have been sold conversion carts of Garou Mark of the Wolves, svc chaos samsho 5

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARK-OF-THE-WOLVES-SVC-CHAOS-SAMURAI-SHODOWN-5-BURNING-FIGHT-NEO-GEO-AES-/172419224397? anyway reason the boss and secret characters would be unlocked by default, like my neo geo has a debug bios or something?
  6. M

F/s phantom 1, baseball stars 2, football frenzy more $175 shipped

pcitures and details here http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/204246-neo-geo-aes-to-mvs-phantom-1-convertor-with-box-mvs-games/ shipping to the US is included
  7. M

Pier Solarand Jvc x'eye

Basically I;m offering a new US style Pier Solar , I'm asking 400 dollars, but offers are welcome second JVC x'eye, has box but no packaging materials, works fine, but I'm including a psone psu and regular sega six button controller $150 shipped, I'm including Lunar disk and manual as well as...
  8. M

F/S King of Fighters 2003 Svc Chaos Japanese home carts

Both are gamers copies but complete with insert manual and baggy, King of fighters 350 Svc Chaos 230
  9. M

Ps 3 move stuff

The wand, the camera, the navigation controller and sports champion, all working fine, $100 shipped
  10. M

F/S Home Carts, Garou more

all should be considered gamers condition shipped to the US Garou Mark of the Wolves Japanese Home cart, complete, $375 Art of Fighting 3 Japanese Homecart $170 8 man US home cart $80 Mutation Nation US home cart $70 Art of fighting 2 Japanese $30 Burning Fight US home cart $75 non-neo geo...
  11. M

F/S Mark of the Wolves Home Cart + more

Jag stuff Iron Soldier 2 CIB cartridge $125 Primal Rage cardboard disk sleeve manual disk $75 Towers cart and box $85 Amiga CD32 CIB with 2 games, $250 JVC x'eye in box $110 NES games cart only Bubble Bobble Part 2 $100 Bonk's Adventure $60 Neo Geo stuff 111 in 1 mvs cart $75 Garou Mark of...
  12. M

Neo Geo art of fighting 2 aes, mvs cart

First a complete, except baggie Japanese Art of Fighting 2 aes homecart, gamers condition 25 shipped to the US 111 in 1 mvs multicart, I've only played it through a phantom onto an old unibios larger games and hacks aren't very stable, but that could easily be due to my set up, $80 shipped to...
  13. M

F/S Virtua Fighter, WWF Superstars, double dragon

I have 2 working machines for sale, the cabinet of both are somewhat rough, virtua fighter being in okay condition, wwf super stars in poor, virtua fighter is an original cabinet, it has slight discoloration in the upper corners of the screen, but other wise it works perfectly wwf superstars is...
  14. M

F/s Memory Card Riding Hero cart

Memory card, still holds saves $35 shipped to the US Riding Hero complete in box US cart 30 shipped to the US
  15. M

Neo Geo Duffle Travel Bag

Well I now have 2 of these and I only need one so I'm selling my extra anyway it is open to offers, I'll ship anywhere, but you'll need to pay actual shipping pictures can be found here http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/155574-neo-geo-aes-duffle-travel-bag/
  16. M

F/S Sachen "adult" nes games CIB

I've got honey peach, poker 3 and bingo 75 complete in box without any benchmark for prices I'm taking offers so if any of you out there are itching for pixelated nekkid ladies feature 4 colors pm me with an offer
  17. M

Samurai Shodown Art of Fighting MVS carts

Both of original US labels intact, both of k-conn written on them in marker, samurai shodown has a snk repair warranty sticker on it, 25 for the pair shipped to the US
  18. M

Wanted Iron Soldier 2 atari jaguar

ALready posted at atariage, but I guess I'll give it a shot here, anyway does any one have a copy of Iron Soldier 2 they'd be willing to part with? cart or cd, doesn't matter, as long as it is in working condition, offer 90 for a complete in box cart, 80 for complete in box cd, I'll also...
  19. M

F/T art of fighting 3 home cart jpn

like the title says, an art of fighting 3 home cart good condition, complete I'll have picks soon anyway looking to trade for other game stuff of similar value can be for basically anything
  20. M

F/S snes, neo geo, nintendo 64

just some games for sale SNES all cart only, all shipped to the US Final Fantasy 2 $25 Zombies Ate my neighbors $15 Tetris attack $10 Tetris 2 $10 Tetris & dr mario $10 (cart heavily marked) Super Ghouls & Ghosts $10 Zelda link to the past $15 Kirby's Avalance $8 Blues Brothers $8 Genesis cart...