Search results

1. Sherlin

Scammer Alert

*** SCAM ALERT*** Sofien Lotus aka Madi Belinda aka Madi Sofian Belid aka Marc Winteber aka Shiho Nakama Has scammed thousands from facebook neo group users. Uses Malta and France shipping addresses. These are his PayPal addresses. https://paypal.me/madhibelaid7600...
  2. Sherlin

How Many Prints/Versions of Slug 3?

I know my Slug 3 is a JP 1st version. It came from the Neo Store. It has the yellow warning sticker on the cart, the TEL area in the manual, etc. How many different prints or versions were there?
  3. Sherlin

WTB: Savage Reign, KOF 96, SVC homecarts

Looking for the following complete homecarts in primo condition. No conversions. Metal Slug 3 (1st v.) *Edit - BOUGHT Savage Reign KOF 96 JP SVC Chaos (US only) Matrimelee Cyber Lip (US)
  4. Sherlin

WiiU - We all hate the name and here is a parody

My son (Agent_Cooper154) made this. I just love that kid WiiBu
  5. Sherlin

PS3 Won't stay on

Well, I paid $100 to have it repaired a couple years ago. It's turning off constantly now. After only seconds of being powered on. They told me it's probably happen again. It's an original release 60GB with Emotion Engine, but I've upgraded the HDD In the past. Is it salvageable?
  6. Sherlin

Aces of Luftwaffe....and....Astebreed PS4

I've been playing Aces of Luftwaffe on PS4 and really enjoy it. It's pretty difficult after the first mission. Anyone else played this? And it's only $4! I'm thinking about dropping $20 on Astebreed. Anyone played that one yet? I think it's PC and PS4.
  7. Sherlin

Elemental Gimmick Gear

This game looks pretty damn awesome. Anyone ever play it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Sherlin

Dan Hibiki

I hope to God that Dan is in Street Fighter V. What would make it even more awesome is if they made him 8 or 16 bit. Just really flame on him. ....and then I'd dedicate my life to perfecting his enormous handicap and use him to kick all of Capcom's ass.
  9. Sherlin

Manfred Trenz

What ever happened to this guy? He was supposed to be creating Turrican 4 on PS4 as of a few years ago. I can't find anything recent on him. I sincerely hope that he hasn't retired.
  10. Sherlin

FS: Marvel Super Heroes - Sega Saturn

Here's my eBay link if yer interested: http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/351515774335 Great shape. Disc only. No reserve I sold off my Saturn collection last year. This was still hiding out on my shelf Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Sherlin

What's this worth

I saw the What's it Worth thread, but it was in the SNK Only area. I sold off my Saturn stuff a year or so ago and found this jewel hanging out on my shelf tonight. It's in tip top shape, but is disc only. I want to sell it or just trade it toward Dreamcast or NEO stuff. In complete...
  12. Sherlin

Super Mario Maker

This game has completely captivated me. The custom levels uploaded by players is endless fun. We've spent hours making our own too. My son made a really hard level. I thought I was going to kill him I was so frustrated. But I finally beat it. You can search for it: A280 0000 0032 B326 I...
  13. Sherlin

Call me crazy

This is NEO related so hang with me. I have made fun of the original Wii for a while now. Sold most of my games. But damn I'd forgotten how amazing the virtual console was. Lo and behold to my amazement, the Wii Shop is still online! I accessed it through the Wii app on my Wii U. NEO GEO...
  14. Sherlin

Labor Day Exploits Thread

Here's my Labor Day Weekend. Three days alone to myself....time to take care of business
  15. Sherlin

So much for Star Wars toys

I took my son to town last night to pick up some of the new star wars toys that released yesterday. I thought I'd grab a Kylo Ren, Chrome Trooper, and maybe a new storm trooper fig. LO AND BEHOLD not one store in Nashville has any. Apparently every fucking nerd and collector in America...
  16. Sherlin

Golden Tee

Any Golden Tee fans? I carry a Golden Tee card on me. Nothing more fun than drinking craft brews and playing that game at a local bar. Has anyone ever played the home version with the ball that plugs into the TV? I'm curious about it. I remember there being a Playstation version back in...
  17. Sherlin

Emulation vs Non-Emulation

I've never really fully understood emulation vs non-emulation. I'd like some people with depth of understanding to help me out here. I'll tell you what I know, then you can correct or rearrange the pieces of understanding that I have. For the sake of verbiage, we'll call non-emu games...
  18. Sherlin

SNK on Vita

Thinking about getting a Vita. I play SNK Classics on my PSP all the time. What SNK titles are available for Vita?
  19. Sherlin

Commissioned SNK Art

I commissioned this painting from a local artist last year. It's on canvas and is fairly large. Hanging on my bedroom wall now.
  20. Sherlin

I Am Chris Farley

Watching "I Am Chris Farley" on Spike right now. Such a reality check on my age that he died 18yrs ago. I was a junior in college. It comes on again tonight after Tommy Boy if anyone missed it. Good stuff.