Search results

1. 3

SamSho II Dedicated Neo Cab? Ever Seen One?

Yes there was the dedicated SSII cabinet, MVS cartridge and the SSII conversion kit. The conversion kit came with a marquee, bezel, control panel overlay, move sheet, MVS cart, side art and a 1-slot board. I've been searching for this kit for years and only come across pieces of the kit. I'm...
  2. 3

What's interesting is that they used an MVS-2 control panel and all of the other ones I've seen has an MVS-1 control panel. The player 1 and 2 start are right next to each other in the center. All the other ones I've seen has the player 1 start off to the left corner.
  3. 3

My SSII dedicated. Sorry NFS/NFT
  4. 3

WTB: Beast Busters: 2nd Nightmare NOS Guns

I have a chance to pick up this game for free but the gun or guns need to be replaced (I haven't seen the game in person yet). I know Video Connections use to sell NOS guns on ebay about a year ago. I'm guessing he sold out of them since his Neo Geo stuff seems to have dried up. Did anyone...
  5. 3

I played Mario Kart Arcade GP this weekend

Oh my! How could Namco/Nintendo possibly mess this up :blow_top: The game just doesn't have that MK feel to it. I guess I know why the current state of the arcade industry is in such sad shape. Games are being "ported" from the home systems to the arcade. Oh well... 3xChaos Michael
  6. 3

Neo Geo Counter Top at Target.com?

I can't understand why this Neo Geo counter top is listed under "Taito version". On the side of the cabinet, I don't see Space Invaders, Arkanoid, etc. It must be a typo. Overall it's kind of interesting with the exception of the fact that all the games are two player games but there's only 1...
  7. 3

Noticed something unusual about my RBFF2

I was sorting my MVS carts last night and noticed something about my Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers. Take a look: Pic 1 (take a close look at the serial number) Pic 2 (the other end) At first I was thinking this might be a bootleg but then I noticed that the label has the...
  8. 3

Any interest in Samurai Shodown II T-shirt & baseball cap?

I got these back in days while working for a video game magazine. I found them the other day packed away in the closet. Before anyone jumps, the Samurai Shodown II t-shirt has been worn several times so there's some fading. Sorry but it was such a cool shirt! I washed it last night and lined...
  9. 3

Samurai Shodown II Monitor Bezel

This is a long shot but I'm looking for a monitor bezel for a dedicated Samurai Shodown II cabinet. I currently have one but someone stuck a King of Fighters 97 move sheet sticker on it :( Let me know. Thanks. 3xChaos Michael