Search results

1. 24-bit

sega genesis mods

hello, I realize this is not a neo concern, but does anyone here do s-video mods on the genesis? if so how much? thanks
  2. 24-bit

US AES Metal slug 5 appraisal

After reading the rules for the selling forum I decided to post this here. I am looking to sell my Us copy of metal slug 5 for AES I paid 329.99 originally from neo store.I was wondering what is the going rate these days? Thanks for the input!
  3. 24-bit

neo aes problems

To all who can help: I have a modded US neo geo with universe bios 2.2 that is having issues. It boots and starts the game, but then after a min or so it freezes and the audio continues. then if I reset it goes to a black screen, the only way I can boot it is to turn it off and then back on. I...
  4. 24-bit

Does anyone still provide this service?

Hello all, I was wondering if this mod can be done on an SGX: http://www.multimods.com/SlotMod1.html I tried contacting the person posted on this walkthrough but there was no reply. does anyone here provide this service and if so how much? thank you:help:
  5. 24-bit

PCE SGX component video?

First, is it possible to do a component video mod on a pc engine super grafx? second, If it is, does anyone know someone who can do it? thanks:help:
  6. 24-bit

still no neo geo on wii

hey, has anybody heard when they will put neo geo on the VC? Is it out in japan and not here? I heard it was supposed to be up end of july. Here we are in august with nothin.:rolleyes:
  7. 24-bit

Wii Controllers (not wii-motes)

I have heard rumors that third party companies are being alowed to make controllers that connect to the wii-mote similar to the classic controller. Has anyone heard this? an arcade stick would be sweet.
  8. 24-bit

aes value vs. wii virtual console

Hey, 24-bitters! I was wondering what the common thought was ? Do you think neo geo aes prices will rise or fall when, and if, they release games on the virtual console? If they are as good as the other VC titles my money is on prices falling, do to the fact that gamers will have easier access...
  9. 24-bit

Ha ha #1 reason blue ray will fail

Videophiles like it,:loco: but what about your average consumer? I mean HD-DVD still has DVD in the name. "Blue Ray" Sounds like a failed military experiment. I meet all kinds of people who ask about PS3 and I tell them it is the cheapest "blue-ray" player you can get, not to mention a great...
  10. 24-bit

Hey all you contoller guys!

I am thinking of buying a $20 pelican wireless arcade stick for ps2. I want to convert it to work on a neo geo. Is it possible? I was thinking al I need to do is rewire the reciever. thanks in advance!:help:
  11. 24-bit

Tv's compatible with a neobitz neo geo

I am still living in the 90's. I do not own a video game system that plays discs!! I have a neo geo modded for component video but there are some tv's that it will not work on. I want to buy a new TV for my Neo geo I don't care about anything else. Can anyone give me some options? thanks!:help:
  12. 24-bit

Need help with a unibios 2.2 install

Hello all! I need some help with a unibios install. I could not find a socket for the instal so I soldered it directly to the board. (radioshack seems to only sell cell phone crap now). I finished and checked all of my soldering points, tested the system with fatal fury 2 and it worked great. I...
  13. 24-bit

Modding a PC engine core II

:help: OK, I did bad. I sold my turbo grafx because I am tired of having clutter. My wife wants to kill me cause she loves(ed) a few games for it, and I never knew this. So I am thinking of buying a core grafx II because it's smaller and doesn't require a booster to use composite video. I want...
  14. 24-bit

Suggestion to boost neo store sales

I think the neostore should have interest free financing. This way people who qualify could buy things interest free. I would buy alot more if they could do that. :buttrock:
  15. 24-bit

Looking for servises

Hello, tech world! I have heard all about the neobitz board, and i am too lazy to search I would like to have this done, and it wiould require removing the hack job s-video I have (don't get me started :shame: ). i also would like to mod my super and turbo grafx to use s-video, any help?
  16. 24-bit

retro console

Every one talks about how neo geo is "the best" retro 2-D gaming system.And we all talk about games we wish we could have seen, or games that were ruined on the neo. How possible is it to program classic ports to the neo? you know classic 2D arcade quarter munchers like altered beast, strider...
  17. 24-bit

Old debug bios question

:help: I have a neo with the old debug chip in it. I don't intend on buying a new uni-bios anytime soon, and I was wondering if there was any way to get the neo geo to boot up defaulting in USA mode instead of JAP. thanks for the help!
  18. 24-bit

hello all 24-bitters out there

Hello, I am a long time observer and this is my first post. I have been into the neo geo for about 7 years and wanted to say hello!