Search results

1. H

Best stick for PS2

Hi all!Getting ready for this year (Shodown Anthology,etc) Coming out on PS2. I have a decent arcade stick that I semi-built by combining parts from various sticks, and it's good, but I was just curious-What in your honest opinion is the best stick to get for my PS2? Don't care about how...
  2. H

Converting Happ joystick to PS2 interface

Hello! Years ago, I purchased a HotRod arcade controller for my PC which has a Happ joystick (Not a ball on the end)and buttons.Recently, I purchased a used Pelican arcade stick. Long story short, I want to replace the buttons and joystick on the Pelican with the buttons and joystick from the...
  3. H

Censored Tenka SUCKS

:blow_top: :blow_top: I mean, really, what were they...
  4. H

Question about throws

I haven't played as Nicotine yet (Tenka)-I was wondering if he still has his old man's breath throw-It would TRULY suck if not in the game-anyone know? And if it is, is it now a directional throw? Thanks
  5. H

Could you please help? Would really really appreciate it

Just recently purchased a copy of Tenka. I have an american ps2 that I am currently using with Swap Magic. Is there any way somebody could please email me the game save with all options/ characters unlocked, or direct me to a site that has it? Gamefaqs has one, but it looks like I'd have to have...
  6. H

Jst noticed this, didn't know if anybody realized....

Peoples, I don't have any arcades where I live (that are worth a darn, anyway) so forgive me for not noticing this sooner, but I have always heard that the loading times for SS Tenka were atrocious for PS2. (about 7 seconds between matches). I had an opportunity to watch a vid of...
  7. H

Just thought of this........

You know, even though y'all know my position regarding blood and fatals in Tenka, I just realized I'm just as concerned about whether or not the characters will have actual endings. Anyone know? :conf:
  8. H

Hey, I know it's not SNK, but.....

Apparently, Street Fighter 4 is in the works, and rumor has it will be playing on Atomiswave? No kidding, I saw this on at least three places on the web, sorry if this has been posted previously. Cool stuff.
  9. H

Please help

I own an old AES console with the old bios chip (old, old, not unibios) and I have access to dip switches in my games but I have no idea what they do? Could someone please point me in the direction of a reference guide or a site that would have games listed and what their corresponding dip...
  10. H

Please help

I own an old AES console with the old bios chip (old, old, not unibios) and I have access to dip switches in my games but I have no idea what they do? Could someone please point me in the direction of a reference guide or a site that would have games listed and what their corresponding dip...
  11. H

Just curious

In your valued opinion, who is THE most difficult boss to defeat in a Neo game? Sorry if this has been posted before, just curious as to the responses I would get.
  12. H

Quick q, really appreciate the help

I am thinking about getting the American AES version of Samurai Shodown 5 Special- The reprogrammed one WITH the bug fixes and fatalites. The question I have is this; Does this version have the endings? (Specifically the fixed American version) At over $300.00 to purchase, I want to know for...
  13. H

What a waste

Look.................Playmore should either do it right and include blood and fatalities, or don't bother at all. Neo fans have never settled for mediocrity, which is why we'll pay $300.00 or more for a game to get exactly what we want. That they would eliminate this because of a couple of fools...