Search results

1. B

June 6, Beimaru Nikaido's birthday

Happy 25th Birthday Benimaru Nikaido my favorite KOF fighter, June 6, 1976 is his birthday.
  2. B

I doubt Andy Bogard will make it to CvsS2

Dammit Capcom no Andy Bogard? what the hell Terry Bogard is his brother, and Mai is his girlfriend and now Joe is in. This is so pathetic. Can't help how welcomed he'd be in CvsS2 and cool his moves would look as well
  3. B

No Andy Bogard AGAIN in CvsS2!!!

Dammit Capcom no Andy Bogard? what the hell Terry Bogard is his brother, and Mai is his girlfriend and now Joe is in. This is so pathetic. Can't help how welcomed he'd be in CvsS2 and cool his moves would look as well
  4. B

Rock Howard and Hotaru Futaba make a perfect couple

even though Rock Howard is scared of women but he appears to be OK around Hotaru and I think Rock and Hotaru are both perfect to be boyfriend and girlfriend? what does everyone think?
  5. B

Mature&Vice

I think I have posted this before and I noticed someone deleted it, I have a feeling Mature&Vice are dead too cause when they are strikers they do their move and blink off like Chris, Shermie and Yashiro does and as we know Chris, Shermie and YAshiro all died after KOF 98 and it looks like...
  6. B

about my costume on Capcom vs SNK

what is Benimaru wearing on his arms? is that ripped up pantyhose he's wearing on his arms? and I hope for CvsS2 they give him a new costume
  7. B

what stages do you wanna see in CvsS2

I hope everyone has their own stage to fight at I'd like to see 1.Guile(SF2) 2.Ken(SFA3) 3.Chun Li(SFA3) 4.Ryu(SFA3) 5.Japan street traffic(KOF 98) 6.Japan temple(KOF98) 7.Korea(KOF98) 8.Park stage(KOF99)
  8. B

What kind of music do you wanna hear in CvsS2?

If they have the same option for old music I hope they include 1.Geese Howard(FFS or RBFF2) 2.Kim Kaphwan(FFS) 3.Guile(SF2) 4.Ryu(SF2) 5.Ken(SF2) 6.Chun Li(SF2) 7.Team Japan (KOF98) 8.Ryo(AOF1) 9.Yuri(AOF2) 10.Rugal(KOF98)
  9. B

The truth about Rock Howard's mom which is Geese's wife

I am kinda perplexed on this, at first Rock when he talks to Kain before they fight Kain says something that both Geese and his mother were both dead (I know that woman's face at Kain's palace is Rock's mom which is Kain sister) and when Rock beats Kain he says that his mom is still alive but...
  10. B

some proof that Freeman IS Benimaru and Mature's son

-Dresses and resembles Benimaru hair down, clothes, bends and blocks like Benimaru -Has mostly Mature's moves&Specials moves resemble Mature's moves especially the VOD which is done 3X and Gore Fest -Benimaru and Mature both wore Black and white in their costumes -Mature is 4 years older...