Search results

1. flashdim

***SOLD*** Ebay - Super Dodge Ball kit (kinda) and Zupapa

*** Items are sold. Thanks if you dropped by! *** I'm selling an SDB kit with one of the flyers having been laminated, so could be a chance to get one of those kits for a song if folks aren't picky...
  2. flashdim

[SOLD] PS4 w/ GTA5, 2 controllers, stand for $335

Selling to help pay my way into PAX, because unlike my ex-wife, begging for money on Twitch isn't really my thing. :oh_no: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-4-with-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-2-controllers-PS4-GTA5-DS4-/231852157321?
  3. flashdim

WTS: PSP slim 3000 w/games, video out, 8GB card, and cases!

PSP set for sale! Daddy wants a new video card for Starcraft II! I'm asking for $225 shipped (or best offer, within reason) within the continental U.S. Shipping would be sending a box (with contents padded) via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation + insurance. The entire set includes...
  4. flashdim

(All SOLD) MVS: Crossed Swords loose, SVC Chaos kit

Car-repair sale! :blow_top: Like the title says, I've got a loose Crossed Swords cart in good condition with the serial sticker intact, and an SVC Chaos cart and kit with matching serials. The only kicker with the SVC kit is that the English poster/flyer is laminated. Whether you want it...
  5. flashdim

MVS for Sale: Last Blade w/homemade MM

Putting these up for sale to help fund another hobby. That's right, I'm unfortunate enough have more than one. :oh_no: The following are carts (no kits), each with a homemade mini-marquee that work semi-decently with EL panels. Prices listed do not include shipping. Would prefer to ship to...
  6. flashdim

FS: Sengoku 2 and Street Slam (MVS)

I'm looking to make some spare cash with Christmas coming up, so I'm putting two carts up for sale. These are loose, non-kit carts. Sengoku 2 was obtained from this site (I think vwlunatic?). Street Slam however, I think I got off of Ebay, and it looks relabelled, so I have no idea how legit...
  7. flashdim

PSP w/8 games on Ebay

Heya guys... Like the title says I've got a used PSP Value pack up on ebay and I need to move it fast cause I'm hella poor after buying my Neo stuff :P http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8220286897 I set the reserve at a measly 100, and buy it now at 350. The 350 is maybe a...
  8. flashdim

N/M

Go figure - I wanted MOTW, but had to do some emergency spending. Request on hold for now.
  9. flashdim

Booting okay now, but no video...

Hey guys, semi-nooblet here... I recently secured a 4-slot MVS, and an order full of Bob Roberts parts- I finished building up the power board, and the switching supply is putting out +5.00v as it should - I checked the harness connections where there should be +5v and all read okay. The 12v...
  10. flashdim

WTB / WTT - KoF'96/'99 & cash for MVS SVC, MS3, and memory card + reader

As the title says (sorta) I've got a KoF '96 (japanese label) incoming from Yaton on ebay that I'm looking to sell/trade, and I'm looking for the following items for my new MVS cab: SVC Chaos cart (kit if cheap) Metal Slug 3 cart (no kit, it ain't cheap :P) Memory card reader and memory card...
  11. flashdim

Bob Robert's site down?

I couldn't help but notice that http://www.therealbobroberts.com was down...and just as I was going to try and order some parts too... :( Does anyone know if Bob is still in business, or if he's finally retiring, or if the Homestar Runner 404 is just a gag? :p
  12. flashdim

WTB - MVS Crossed Swords & Aerofighters 2 - DONE!

Thanks to everyone who offered NGPC deals - now I'm looking for a Crossed Swords MVS cart. Any sellers? :tickled: Edit: Looking for Aerofighters 2 also now.
  13. flashdim

Looking for: Super Dodge Ball MVS

What the title says :) Just a cart is fine, I don't need a kit really. The girlfriend wants to play this, apparently! :oh_no: Send me a PM if you've got one you wanna get rid of.
  14. flashdim

Irrational Exuberance

Not sure how common this type of posting is, but I wanted to at least post somewhere other than the Buy/Sell forum for once :P I wanted to thank all of the lads and lasses here for being such good resources in the search for creating an MVS system. I haven't posted questions for help per se...
  15. flashdim

Credit LEDs

Does anyone know of a good source for these? I'm looking for two of 'em for a new cabinet.
  16. flashdim

Wanted: 2 or 4-Slot MVS, games

Heya folks, I've been wandering around some sites and am kinda new to the whole arcade hobbyist thinger, and wanna get started! By that token, I'm looking to buy a 2-slot or a 4-slot MVS, and then maybe build a cabinet of my own if I can't find a gutted one somewhere. I know I'm gonna need...