Search results

1. E

ps2 network adapters/gba sp/dvd/ps3

-got like 12 of em... $35 a pop, would be nice if some one wanted to buy em all. -T-mobile g1 mobo $50, brand new shell $20 and an lcd screen $20 -HP digital cam photosmart 945, left batteries inside so when i pulled em out they were corroded and broke the battery contacts, looks like new...
  2. E

FS: PSP and 2 GBA SP AGS-101

Got 2 ags-101 , refurbished by me, so no scratches or scuffs at all and they both come with charger, looking to get $40 for each also got a PSP 1001, needs a screen which i can tell you where to get it from for $16 shipped, also needs a umd door which you can get for like 5 bucks, cheap fix ...
  3. E

WTB: Samgung xbox drive belt "SBS2.1 - 2.2"

I found it online, but min order is 10 bucks... and i only need one so if anyone has some laying around pm me please.
  4. E

FS: Games, systems - n64/nes/dreamcast

Games: xbox - Conker live and reloaded: Good condition complete $20 xbox - Ninja gaiden black: little wear on book, mint disc, complete $20 Monster (Snes,n64,gamecube) s-video cable $5......... Systems: Dreamcast - got 13 of these, good condition and work fine $20 a pop. N64 - comes with...
  5. E

WTF: USB PC/MAC Sega Saturn Controller

Looking for one of those PC/MAC USB controllers that sega released a while ago, any color is ok.
  6. E

WTT: Some of my stuff for a DS.

Hey, i wanna trade some of the following items for a ds in good condition. Ps2: Mina no golf 4 "hot shots fore" Action Replay Front Mission 4 demo Gran Turismo 4 demo Hollydays demo disc. PSP: Ridge racers -jp- Bleach Gamecube: Factory Sealed RE4 demo. Jp Kirby's airride Jp Starfox adventures...
  7. E

WTT: Factory Sealed SMB3 "NES" for a saturn.

hello, i have a mint factory sealed mario 3 that i would like to trade for a saturn, especially a mint boxed one :) that is the actual item, the pictures are from ebay... non-paying bidder.. :angry:
  8. E

Teach the n00b how to solder :*(

Does anyone know an address for a really really really! good soldering tutorial :(?
  9. E

neo geo aes stick on pc?

is there any way to mod an aes stick for use with a pc?
  10. E

FS: PSP 1.0 with alot of stuff...

Oki docky, i really dont want to sell this baby, but since they seem to go for silly prices on ebay and other places, i guess i could let go if the price is right, this is what you will get: - PSP 1.0 Value Pack - Super Mega Ultra Mint, no dead pixels, no sticky buttons, no half oppen umd...
  11. E

FS/T: Big bundle

Hey, i have a lot of stuff that i want to sell, but i really dont have a lot of time to sell it 1 by 1 "dont have car to go shipping things 1 by 1" so i want to sell it all as a bundle: 1: Take all this for 100bucks shipped: -Dragon Ball Z 08 "Japanese" - Super famicom -Dbz Legacy of goku...
  12. E

WTB: PSP GAMES

looking for : Lumines wipeout bleach vampire chronicles japanese or american, doesnt matter. :) cheap please :P
  13. E

WTB: japanese psp with 1.0firmware

I need a japanese psp with 1.0firmware, that means you didnt update it with the new firmware ;), must have no scratches on screen, and it would be great if it has no dead pixels :buttrock: edit: i can pay right away with paypal :S
  14. E

Factory Sealed SMB 3 "NES"

factory sealed people, minty fresh :buttrock: , i could either sell it or trade for a used ass xbox "working atleast" or a flashcard for gba :buttrock:
  15. E

F/S Mas Super Nova with cherry stick

Well, 300 shipped?