Search results

1. N

Hola!

Como estas?
  2. N

Tipping

How much do you usually tip when you eat out? What's considered generous? When I have things delivered I usually just round up to the next dollar, is that enough or should I be throwing in more. When I buy pizza I give the delivery guy an extra dollar. Is this sufficient or is he cursing...
  3. N

Shoe Experts

I need help Identifying this brand of shoe. All I know is that it had this logo on the side. It might have been converse but I don't think so, I visited the website and couldn't find it. :help:
  4. N

Arcade pleasure

Have you ever masturbated in an arcade?
  5. N

Pallet switching

Do you guys hate it when fighters have characters who's sprite sets are exactly the same except one has a different pallet? Mortal kombat is infamous for this how many ninja's did they have? Characters that might not apply would be early versions of ryu and ken, clark and ralf, fuma and hanzo...
  6. N

Wilderness survivor

I don't know if this has been posted before but holy shite, this guy's a survivor :eek: http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/4239492?GT1=6773 Cut off his own arm to escape from underneath a boulder!!!
  7. N

Multilingual bastards check in

Do you know more than one language? I know english and a good portion of spanish. Who knows the most languages?
  8. N

Great Darth Maul Vid

http://www.theforce.net/fanfilms/shortfilms/contract/ Sorry about this but i'm just havin a ball with these fan made films.
  9. N

Holy SHIT

This website was posted a while back and is filled with fan made films. I've only begun to explore it but this one impressed me the most. http://www.theforce.net/fanfilms/fxprojects/artofthesaber/index.asp :eek:
  10. N

Codecs

Could some one post links to some great audio/video codecs. Ones that would cover most downloadable movies out there.
  11. N

Dead end

How many of you are working dead end jobs? W00t!!!1 :buttrock:
  12. N

unplayable bosses

Do you like it when fighting games have bosses that are unplayable?? Meaning they aren't in the character select screen and can't be accessed by a code. The early versions of mortal kombat drove me crazy because almost all the bosses were inaccessable. I guess it's only right seeing as how...
  13. N

Kof Gameplay

What's your favorite kof in terms of gameplay?? Disreguarding everything else, graphics, music, etc don't matter. Forgive me if i leave out a kof because i stopped playing after 2003.
  14. N

Raspberry Award

Candidates for the worst movie of all time post them here.
  15. N

user access

Does anyone know how to set user access in windows xp. You know like when you go to a public computer and there are restrictions like you can't right click the windows task bar or you can't get access to control panel. They also implement these restrictions on school computers. A tutorial...
  16. N

Jones in matrimelee

You know how in 1p mode you fight characters from rotd? Well i've fought everyone except jones and i have yet to face him. Does jones exist in 1p mode?
  17. N

Tuition

Did you have to pay for your college? Did your parents pay for it or did you work your ass off to make ends meet? My college bills are fucking insane and i have to pay for them myself which i guess is insentive for me to do better in school. My bank is taking a beating and i'll probably end...
  18. N

public decency.

Do you fart openly in public? I ask this question because i was in a library once and this hippie was using one of the computers. Just then he began farting right in the middle of the dead silent library and it looked like he didn't even care. I sort of admire these people who don't give a...
  19. N

Recommend some good movies

These are the kind of movies i like Leon: The professional Identity Talented mr. ripley Momento Dark city Fight club
  20. N

Insomniacs unite

How late, on average, do you stay up each night, or do you go to bed at all ;). I'd say i usually call it a night at about 1am on average, i've got this terrible problem where i can only go to bed if i'm dead tired. I've tried exhausting myself so i'll have an easier time of it but here i am...