Search results

1. Suzaku

Help

Ok here is the deal. I've been trying to find a decent deal on a neo candy cab for a while. The only local seller I found was Spike Spiegel and he wants 1000 dollars for his. Well I found two more cabs that I can have for cheap and I need help deciding on one. Both cabs seem to require a little...
  2. Suzaku

Need advice choosing a candy cab. Pics inside!

Ok here is the deal. I've been trying to find a decent deal on a neo candy cab for a while. The only local seller I found was Spike Spiegel and he wants 1000 dollars for his. Well I found two more cabs that I can have for cheap and I need help deciding on one. Both cabs seem to require a little...
  3. Suzaku

Im posting from my PSP

Yeah and its not as bad as I thought :)
  4. Suzaku

PSP = Puzzle Game BLISS

I'm a big puzzle fan myself. The PSP launch seems to have trigerred some kind of a puzzle switch with these developers. We got Lumines, Puzzle Bobble, Puyo Puyo already. Soon we get Mercury, Smart Bomb, and Bomberman around the corner. However it's too bad there isn't much of anything else...
  5. Suzaku

FS/FT: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 XBOX Sealed / Two DC modchips

I have a brand new mint MVC2 for XBOX which is quite rare that I'm willing to part with at the moment. Factory seal and everything. Also have two modchips for the DC. These are the newest ones. I bought a bunch and have two left. Will come with some free LEDs to complete your mod process...
  6. Suzaku

Best place to get a PSP?

Sorry to those that are annoyed by all the PSP threads.. But I have just traded in a bunch of stuff today at GameStop with the trade 3 get extra $10 deal and was planning to get a PSP from there tomorrow when they open up. I want a guaranteed dead pixel free system for my money and was wondering...
  7. Suzaku

Perfect monitor for SHMUPS fans

I've been upgrading my computer lately and stumbled upon this nicely prices monitor with spectacular reviews and tens of people vouching for it over at anandtech. The monitor is a Hyundai L90D+ 19inch LCD which is a great monitor with DVI and analog input. If you want to play shmups on it this...
  8. Suzaku

PSP seems to be killing the DS

I have just heard of a trade in deal at EBgames where you trade 3 GC/PS2/XB games for a PSP game. I paid them a visit and it seems PSP preorders are obove charts. I also seen three people trading in their Nintendo DS to preorder the PSP .. as well as so many members on the board selling their DS...
  9. Suzaku

How much money do you make and doing what?

I was curious as how much money does everybody make and where do they work? I make between 560-700 dollars a week at a gas station working 70 hours or over.
  10. Suzaku

Where do you get Neo cabs in the Midwest?

Any midwest members with a cab? I am buying a condo in the Chicago southside and have a big ass three car garage to put shit in. I know I'm getting a pool table and a poker table but a cab is a must. Anyone from around the midwest knows where I can get a candy cab around here? I don't want the...
  11. Suzaku

Anyone intrested in a workstation computer?

I am not sure if anyone would be intrested around these parts but I have an HP workstation that I would like to sell. It is model D530 and is a pentium 4 2.4 GHz with a 40 Gig hardrive and 256 megs of ram. It is very small and is a bit thicker than your average laptop. I can upgrade the ram as...
  12. Suzaku

Where can I buy origial HK movies.

I'm looking to catch up on alot of HK movies that I loved back in the days. Specifically looking for the God of Gamblers trilogy starring Cho Yun Fat. Anyone recommend a place to buy original DVDs with good subtitles? I remember watching them dubbed but I doubt I will find them like that
  13. Suzaku

Who the fuck is yuri geller?

Just caught the last two minutes of a show on the discovery channel about a dude named yuri geller. They claim he can bend spoons and shit which makes him the one, and proves the fact that the world is a computer program and we're all batteries.. lmfao Anyway I tried to look him up and came up...
  14. Suzaku

A little late thread about Blade: Trinity

Finally got around to watching Blade Trinity and I must say I'm pretty disappointed with it. They turned it into some kind of a power ranger flick and just doesnt feel true to the original. The whole idea was just stupid, they are so many little bits and pieces that didn't feel right at all...
  15. Suzaku

Anyone knows anything about joint accounts?

I need a joint account for me and my dad in Brazil, he is going to come here soon and I am going away instead. Does anyone know if both people need to sign the applications? Can I just open a joint account myself and include him in it without him needing to do anything. I was also thinking of...
  16. Suzaku

Constantine - Feb. 18th

Anybody excited about this movie at all? I caught a glimpse of the trailer on ESPN and I thought it could be an intresting movie. I can't help but think that this movie is somehow related to the Devil's Advocate. Any thoughts? Trailer: http://constantinemovie.warnerbros.com/
  17. Suzaku

Iori appeared in KOF 94?

I read somewhere that Iori appears in 94? I played alot of KOF 94 back in the day and never seen him. How and where did he appear?
  18. Suzaku

Where can I get a custom jacket?

Looking to get a custom jacket made for me. I remember seeing a site for it. I know it's expensive but I'll pay top dollar for a good quality custom made leather jacket. Please help me find the site