Search results

1. T

Finland - The country where I quite want to be Jan/Feb

After seeing RR's B&O MX4000 in action, I had to get one myself. This however is its big brother MX6000. I heard from the seller that it has served before in Hotel Kämp's Suite. Who knows what kind of celebrities have been watching the same screen. :thevt:
  2. T

SFII 20 years! Share your memories!

Wow... That was the game to have. I never had it though when I was a kid because it was so expensive (cost 900 Finnish marks for SNES = about 150 euros nowadays or even more if related to the peoples purchase power of those days). I remember playing the SNES version of the game first time in a...
  3. T

Neo Geo shops in NY

Hi, I am going to visit New York this summer and would like to know if there are any good Retro games shops selling Neo Geo games. Are there other good shops than VideoGamesNewYork?
  4. T

Your latest Neo purchases

Have you added a new Neo Cart to your collection or what was your last Neo purchase? I just bought RB2 for Neo AES from ebay. Cannot wait to get my hands on it. :p
  5. T

The best controller?

It would be nice to hear some opinions of what do you like is the best Neo Geo Controller and why. I am planning to purchase the system and would like to know what controllers should I buy with it. Happy New Year to everyone! :multi_co: