Search results

1. bigb32

WTB: Turbo Duo, N64 and Genesis

Hey everyone, Looking to get back into the retro gaming scene again, after selling off my collection 7-8 yrs ago. I have a CMVS being built for me now and I have ordered a Framemeister. The Everdrive looks very cool and has me interested in some consoles I never really got into. I am trying to...
  2. bigb32

FS: AES system w/Baseball Stars 2

System has been modified with Unibios and stereo/s-video/ component outputs. Comes with a 3rd party a/c adapter. I got the system from Neotropolis awhile back, so he did all the work. I am including 1 CD controller, extension cord, memory card and Baseball Stars 2. Pics are located in my...
  3. bigb32

WTB: SSV Special unfixed AES cart

I havent seen one of these for sale in awhile, but I thought I'd give a shot. Looking for a SSV Special unfixed AES cart. Shoot me a PM if you have one you want to part with.
  4. bigb32

Question on digital copies of movies

I'm going to be doing a lot of flying the next few months, so I was going to put some movies on my I-Phone. I see some Blue-Ray movies come with a digital copy of the movie, but I've never bought one before. Is the digital copy a seperate disc or just a code to use on I-Tunes? Do the digital...
  5. bigb32

FS: Consolized 2-slot

I've decided to sell my consolized 2-slot. It was custom made for me by D-Lite a few years back, so you know its well built. It has Unibios 2.0 and I have a cd controller w/extension cord to go with it. It is a very sweet looking system and I posted pics under my profile, since I haven't...
  6. bigb32

FS: Supergun w/Saturn controller

I have decided to sell my supergun, since I dont really use it anymore. It was built by a forum member a few years ago and it works great. It has component, s-video and the cps2 kick harness. I need to keep the power supply, since I need it for my consolized 2-slot (which I might be selling...
  7. bigb32

Any pinball fans out there?

I just purchased my first pinball machine for my gameroom. I picked up Family Guy, which is a blast, but does anyone else enjoy pinball anymore? Any suggestions for my next game?
  8. bigb32

Need some advice

Im looking to buy my first arcade and/or pinball game for my home. I was looking at Golden Tee 2009 or a newer pinball game. Anyone have any opions on GT 09 or any recommendations on a pinball game? I was looking at purchasing it from BMI Gaming, so has anyone delt with them? Thanks
  9. bigb32

WTB: Sega Saturn w/mod switch

I am looking for a Saturn with a JP/US mod switch. Send me a PM if you can help me out.
  10. bigb32

Sony Bravia XBR 52IN

I am finallly moving from an apt to a house and my 1st purchase is going to be a nice tv. Right now I am looking at the 52in Sony Bravia XBR LCD. I will mainly be using it for playing my 360, WII and my consolized 2-slot. Anyone have any thoughts or recomendations? I am trying to stay below 4k.
  11. bigb32

WTB: Saturn and accessories

My MVS collection is looking good, so now I want to start my Saturn collection again. I had to sell it off years ago, but now I'm looking to start it up again, so I'm looking for the following items: saturn system with mod chip or region switch s-video cable memory card dragon force...
  12. bigb32

Is it safe to buy a 360 yet?

I normally wait a few months to buy a system after it is launched, since there always seems to be problems during a system lauch; like systems overheating, discs not working, etc. I have been looking into picking up a 360 and I think the 2nd gen systems are shipping now, so I wonder if its safe...
  13. bigb32

what is the ideal naomi setup?

I want to get into the Sega Naomi system, but I am not sure what system to buy. It reminds me of the Turbografx in way, where you had a system, then a cd rom attachment and only certain games worked on certain systems. I would be using a supergun, so I wanted to know what the ideal setup would...
  14. bigb32

PGM Faq?

I have been thinking of getting a PGM, but I dont know to much about it. I know about system16.com and I have searched this forum and looked through some of the posts, but I am looking for general info on the system itself. Is there an English site dedicated to the PGM or a system faq someone...
  15. bigb32

When was the Neo Geos "heyday"?

I know the Neo Geo never got as popular as other consoles, but when was the height of its popularity? This applies to the AES and MVS as well. I didnt get into the whole Neo scene until 2000, which I think was long after its prime, but even in 2000 there seemed to be a buzz surrounding the Neo...
  16. bigb32

Hyper SF 2: Anniversary Edition

I saw this game on the Coinopexpress site and I dont think I have heard of it before. I know there was a Street Fighter Anniversary collection released on the on PS2 awhile back, but I dont think there same game. Anyone play this before? I checked cps2shock and it didnt say if there was ever a...
  17. bigb32

Legend of Silkroad

I saw that GW has this on ebay and from what I read on the KLOV, it looks pretty interesting. I have never played the game before, so can anyone post their impressions?
  18. bigb32

What are some good horizontal shooters?

I just picked a supergun and am looking for some good shooters. I already have a consolized 2-slot and I have some of the great shooters on the Neo. I am mainly looking for some jamma shooters. From what I read, I guess I wont be able to play any of the vertical shooters on my tv, so are they...
  19. bigb32

Anyone shop at Trader Joe's?

I just got paid, so I need to buy some food. Trader Joe's is great, since it's fairly cheap and relatively healthy. I can get about 2 weeks of food for around $50. I dont know how many of these there are, but does anyone else shop here? The chicken taquitos they sell are the bomb :drool:
  20. bigb32

Bands you appreicate more/less as you got older

I remember when I was in high school and I use to love the Doors, but now that I am older, I dont think they're as good as I thought. They were an OK band, but I think Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and the Stones are much better. On the other hand, I use to hate the Dave Matthews Band, but now I...