Search results

1. S

WTF happened?

I go away for a few hours and this whole forum has collapsed! What the hell happened while I was at work?
  2. S

Tommo holding Neo Geo X AMA on Reddit!

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/15yppk/neogeo_x_team_looking_for_your_feedback/ Why has nobody posted this yet? Come on guys, give them your feedback, FOR REALS!
  3. S

Finally buying the real thing, MVS time - what to know?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tag/635521226.html So I found this, and I'm pretty sure I want it. I've been playing emulated and console-ported Neo Geo games for years, and I'm moving into a spacious new house so I figure it's MVS time. First of all, the joysticks are disconnected on this one...
  4. S

Looking for Dreamcast games

I'm looking for these Dreamcast games: Ikaruga (Import) Chaos Field (Import) Rival Schools: Project Justice Street Fighter III: Third Strike Skies of Arcadia Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Gunbird 2 Bangai-O If anyone has any of these, I'd be willing to take them off your hands for a fair price. I'd...
  5. S

Halo addict kills self after 36 hours of straight gaming

This could be fake, it's oddly similar to an article about a man killing himself over Everquest. Still interesting though.
  6. S

Modded AES or consolized MVS?

To whoever blamed emulation, it's funny, because playing N-G ROM's just made me want a system MORE. So now I think I'm finally going to get one. What I REALLY want is an MVS. A full cabinet MVS, that is. But the problem is that m and my friends always travel with our consoles whenever we go to...
  7. S

Was the Virtual Boy that bad?

I remember playing one a long time ago...it was cool, but it hurt my neck. Wasn't worth $250 though. But I might be getting one again, just because of how insanely cheap they are on eBay (we're talking under $10 here, folks). Anyone have any good/bad experiences with them? What are the games to...
  8. S

Wanted: T-shirts, posters

I am looking for SNK-related t-shirts and posters. I'm interested in pretty much anything and will pay a decent price. My contact info is in my profile.
  9. S

Newbie MVS questions

Hey, I'm a newbie and need some help. There's a Neo Geo MVS for sale at a movie theatre near my house, running Metal Slug 2 and Aero Fighters 2. I forget how much they want for it. But I would absolutely love to purchase it, however, I know almost nothing about owning/maintaining an arcade...
  10. S

Athena moves help

I'm currently teaching myself to get better with Athena. Most of the strategies I read tell me to rape her Phoenix Bomb (d+B in air) but I can't seem to get the goddamn move to work. I keep trying but all I get is a less-than-stellar downward kick. Also, when a move refers to a half circle...
  11. S

Metal Slug SV-001 drawing

Hey all, I'm new here. Huge Neo Geo fan, even though I don't own an AES or MVS (I'm saving for an MVS cabinet though). Anyways, I drew a so-so pic of the Metal Slug, you can see it here. I actually drew it directly from the game sprite and an image I had in my mind of a 3/4 view I'd seen...