Search results

1. C

FS/FT: Ironclad Brikinger AES Conversion + Shock troopers MVS

Ironclad Brikinger AES conversion with audio, oldstile box and manual 229$ or I can trade with a JPN Savage reign + difference Shock troopers MVS holo label 55$
  2. C

3 NEOGEO MVS MV1ZF + games and trash rally AES US

Hi to all I have to sell 3 MVS MV1FZ 59$ each 1 SOLD or 79$ with one of this games: metal slug 1 neo turf master TRASH RALLY AES US 49$ SOLD
  3. C

[SOLD] FS: MV1FZ CONSOLIZED RGB + STEREO OUTPUT

MVS MV1FZ Consolized 199€ + Shipment from Italy SOLD Also sell ONLY with the CMVS a 161 in 1 cartridge at 75€ Unibios 3.0 2 Joystick port DB15 for neogeo and neogeo cd red led power on Stereo Mod Battery mod 5v mod RGB video out + Stereo RGB SCART cable european power supply 5v MVS style...
  4. C

VERTICAL LINES WITH NEOBITZ ON NEO AES

Hi all, I have a big problem with a neo geo 3-5 and the neobitz 2.0 I've done the complete RGB bypass, I left all the old video encoder elements But first and after the rgb bypass I have this vertical lines, like an interference video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXS7oFVGTHs...
  5. C

If I have RGB cable I need RGB bypass fix?

Hi to all, I'm from Italy, last night I've made the RGB bypass fix of MKL, but I see on the tv all black with the title of KOF 2003 with pixel red green and blu but very hidden. It depend because I've an RGB cable or I have to do something else other to remove the 4 capacitors, 3 resisotors...