Search results

1. M

Princess Ai

TOKYOPOP's ultra-cool new manga Princess Ai is in stores July 6th. It is created by Courtney Love and D.J. Milky, and illustrated by Misaho Kujiradov. If you like it, hate it, anything, Feel free to let me know what you think of it. All feedback will help with future promotions and publicity...
  2. M

Master Giby

I loved the gamecube. He even threw in a free game to go along with it, and everything was in great shape..not one scratch. Still in great working order to this day. mad props!!
  3. M

X-Files: Resist or Serve

"The agents then pursue an inhuman killer to a secret research facility in the Siberian wasteland and finally into the depths of a buried alien spacecraft. If they survive, they will unravel the mystery of the black oil and prevent the alien colonization of the planet...for now. The X-Files...
  4. M

She bangs

I barely watch this show, but This kid cracks me up everytime I see him. He had to be one of the funniest auditions on the show. I don't know what it is, but he has this great attitude and cute performance. Check it out here. She Bangs! BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) - The ``American Idol'' judges...