Search results

1. phyrexiadamned

delete

delete
  2. phyrexiadamned

kof 2003 question

ok i just recieved my game yesterday and have played the hell outa it but i cant seam to find the correct ending all i get is the default ending im fairly certain i had the game on normal difficulty but i cant swear to it what are the conditions i have to meet to win the true team endings
  3. phyrexiadamned

delete

4. phyrexiadamned

wut game is this

i remember playing one of the real bouts i think it was eather on saturn or neo cd well at the end of the game there was a video called (Blue Marry Blues) i wish to know what exact game this was and if is a cd exclusive or if it on the cart as well thanx
  5. phyrexiadamned

Please delete

6. phyrexiadamned

any good xbox wheels

im looking for a stearing set up for racers for my xbox anyone know what the best set up out there is that doesnt feel flimsy as hell
  7. phyrexiadamned

Freelancer is a great seller

this guy is great i ordered on friday from him ( kof 96 ) and i just recieved my game today verry great job verry prompt on replying to questions and verry fast service great job packaging as well thanx again for the game man ( lots of fun and good stuff the kind of stuff that makes you feel...
  8. phyrexiadamned

wanted toxic avengers for genesis

thats right bubba you read that right im looking for the toxic avengers for genesis you might ask why on earth anyone might want this game well its simple troma kicks ass i would prefure a complete version( box and book ) also i am looking for the verry same game on nintendo also looking for a...
  9. phyrexiadamned

wanted LEAGUE BOWLING aes

i want LEAGUE BOWLING aes no matter area the game can be gamers condition as long as the case is in good condition i am paypal varified and will only pay if one uses paypal i dont use monney orders or other forms of offline pay
  10. phyrexiadamned

metal slug newbie

allright i just ordered metal slug 5 since ive heard alot of good things about the entire series ive played verry little of the metal slugs b4 what i wanted to know is what i can expect from this game im not sure if the controls are the same as when i last played a metal slug ( i played a...
  11. phyrexiadamned

kof 2002 question on versions

ok i just baught kof 2002 for my aes and have been playing the hell out of it my question concerns the dreamcast port of the game is this game a all out port or is there any extras to the dc version that arnt on the aes and how does the dc version stand to the aes version i am wondering cause...
  12. phyrexiadamned

guilty gear ps1

i just ran past a 2 doller coppy of this game mint except for one flaw it doesnt have the back insert so is there anyone out there that might have this game and could do a scan of it for me please
  13. phyrexiadamned

missing meg counts

sorry if this is beating a dead horse i just recieved kof 2001 & 2002 in the mail today and i noticed that the meg counts for them games are missing could anyone tell me what they might be thanx
  14. phyrexiadamned

props to a great seller

i know its been said but ill say it again rimm_rs is a great seller this guy was verry professional ( much better then the private sellers i have encounterd in the past through amazon.com) he is what everyone told me 100% professional update..... damn this man keeps me on my toes i never...
  15. phyrexiadamned

dumb question concerning terms here on board

ok i know ima newbe i can admite it and im getting rather confused by some of the terms used here on the board ( ive seen the term glossery but that doesnt cover all of them) so i was wondering if someone could explain 2 things to me 1. what is a sprite ( im sure someone is thinking wut a...
  16. phyrexiadamned

question about the ngpc

ive been out of the pocket gameing field for a while and i was wondering are there being any new games made for the ngpc or is it compleatly abandoned
  17. phyrexiadamned

question about real bout sp

i wanna know if real bout sp is to the real bouts as fatal fury sp was to 1&2 what i mean is like with fatal fury sp if you baught that u really didnt need to buy 1&2 does this hold the same for real bout sp?
  18. phyrexiadamned

loose contacts help

on one of my 2 aes systems the contacts are going loose i was wondering if there is a way to tighten them back up like one can with a old nes and if there is could someone eather give me instructions how or show me a place i could buy a new set for my aes thanx much apreciated
  19. phyrexiadamned

wanted neo pocket stuff

1. super real mahjong ( yes ima perve but oh well lol) 2. ss2 3. snk vs capcom card clash 2 i prefure to use paypal as it is faster for me and the seller to be able to do buisness
  20. phyrexiadamned

what version is better

what version of twinkle star sprites is better the dreamcast version the aes version or the saturn version im considering forking down the cash for the aes but as i play the dreamcast version it runs just as smooth as if it were a cart wut do you people think