Search results

1. T

King of fighters maximum impact for the xbox is may

Hey king of fighters fans,I have found out from igniton that the king of fighters maximum impact will be fully xbox live and that it will come to the xbox in may.And if you do not believe me ask ignition for yourself,But they also said that more has to be confirmed abot it.So I will try and get...
  2. T

no sighte of king of fighters 00/01 for the xbox

Hey everyone I have to say that ignition have not done well for king of fighters 00/01 to come to the xbox and I have pre ordered from play.com.The release date said 7/1/05 at play.com and they still are waiting for the stock can somebody please explain.
  3. T

King of fighters neowave for the xbox?

Hey people I was wondering since the king of fighters neowave will hit the arcades,when will it be coming out for the xbox and other game consoles.Although I am an xbox owner I am just wanting more king of fighter games for the xbox. here are the king of fighter games coming to the xbox so far...
  4. T

I am selling a light magnifier for the normal gameboy and a cartridge with 20 games

Hey people I am selling a light magnifier for the normal gameboy for £5 and it still works and the 20 games in 1 cartridge which has pokemon yellow,red,blue and street fighter alpha plus more games.And I would sell the cartridge for £10 and it comes with a case,But make sure you have a gameboy...
  5. T

What is your favourite king of fighters game and why?

Hey everyone I am just wanting to know what is your favourite king of fighters game. And I say that king of fighters maximum impact is my favourite because its 3d and the characters look a lot better. And I do hope that it will come to the xbox,more likely anyway
  6. T

rotphungte is trusted person

Its been ages like since I got an item off him like,but I traded my xbox game xmen nextdimesion.And then two days later I recieved my neo geo pocket color and bust a move and he even used special delivery and I think he is a good man thanks rot.
  7. T

Will there be mark of the wolves for the xbox

Hey I am wondring if Mark of the wolves will be actually coming out for the xbox.Beacuse I have heard that its coming to the ps2,but I am an xbox owner.So will it be making its way to the xbox sometime.
  8. T

King of fighters maximum impact ported to the xbox only in the uk

Great news Uk gamers and that king of fighters maximum impact is finally ported to the xbox and it also has live and if you do not believe me then check out this persons thread and its at http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9595 and the news so far is that it is meant to be an only...
  9. T

does anybody know anyone who can mod xboxs

Hey everyone do any of you know anyone who can mod xbox's for £10-£30 pound because I am just wondering because I would really like my xbox to be modded so please let me know and thanks.
  10. T

lord of the rings two towers for trade gba

Hey everyone here I have a mint condition lord of the rings the two towers for the gba and works on any gba and it comes with a seethrough case apart from this is only for the people who are from the uk but heres the game list of games I want for this game so take a look. sonic...
  11. T

how do you unlock yakazaki and other strikers on king of fighters ex neo blood

Hey you guys I was wondering if you could help me coz I have unlocked Iori and geese but how do you unlock yamazaki and other strikers.I completed the game with ryo on very hard mode and still no yamazaki and I have completed it with any team and still no extra strikers.Please can someone help...
  12. T

king of fighter games for the gba

Hey everyone you have got to admit that the king of fighter games on the gba are better than the ones on the ngpc coz on the gba it has more colors and they do not look like kids either.Plus I suppose that the gba has 32 bit graphics so really what I am really trying to say to you is you better...
  13. T

trade lord of the rings the two towers for sonic advance

Hey i would trade lord of the rings the two towers gameboy advance game which does have a case and it works plus it is also in mint condition.But i will only do this for sonic advance which as to have a case and is in good or mint condition.But please reply if interested and many thanks.
  14. T

i will pay £6.50 for a neo geo pocket game your not bothered with

I will pay £6.50 for a neo geo pocket game you do not like playing on much plus as long it is not metal slug 1st mission,sonic pocket adventure and king of fighters r2 coz i already have those games.But what i would really like is metal slug second mission,match of the millenium or fatal fury...
  15. T

do you think that snk will bring more games for the ngpc or a ngpc hanheld?

Hey i was wondering you viewers if they would be making more games for the ngpc which i hope they do.Plus what happened to tekken and i have heard rumours saying they will be making a new handheld with an mp 3 player plus it would be a 32 bit console but here is where i leave of but i hope they...
  16. T

neo geo pocket color+3 games and a free adaptor not for sell

Hey i am selling a UNIVERSAL version neo geo pocket color which has no scratches on the screen, mint condition boxed with three games.The games names are called sonic the hedgehog pocket adventure,metal slug 1st mission and king of fighters r2 and they have snk cases and are in mint...
  17. T

trade neo geo pocket color for gameboy advance

Hey this might sound interesting but an equal deal i will trade my neo geo pocket color with three games.They are called sonic pocket adventure,metal slug 1st and king of fighters r2 they have snk cases and they work properly and are in good condition along with neo geo pocket color also in good...
  18. T

anybody have these games and dvds that i want

Hey everyone i am wondering if you would sell any games or dvds for£5 or£6 pound heres the list: playstation games:Dragonball final bout,shaman king,megaman...
  19. T

trade phantom crash+neogeopocket+free game for sonic heroes pal version xbox

hey to all who have sonic heroes for the xbox i would trade my phantom crash which is for the xboxand my neo geo pocket plus free game called puzzle bobble and they are in good condition and hardly been used for your sonic heroes which has to be for the xbox and the reason why i am...
  20. T

how do you unlock tails and knuckles on sonic pocket adventure

hey i am wondering if anybody please help me unlock tails and knuckles on sonic pocket adventure coz i have seen both of them been played and thanks