Search results

1. N

FT: NA PS Vita slimline Borderlands 2 bundle barely used for comparable value JP AES title

Hey all, looking to trade my minty US black PS Vita slim bundle purchased on it's release date here (includes unused borderlands 2 vita download code and 4gig vita memory card) with less than 6 hours lifetime play time for a comparably valued AES title (~$120-150 price wise or whatever). It's a...
  2. N

WANTED Neo-Geo AES: FT + $$$: Neo-geo CDZ boxed (ps1+2+3 and sega cd as well)

Hey all, I've finally made it to a point in my life where I can afford to jump onto the AES bandwagon. packaging to collect a small but quality collection of newer released games (post 1996) and many of the more affordable older classics as well. I'm really looking for an AES (JP or US) in...
  3. N

WTB: Neo Geo CD Kidney Style Pro Stick

Hey all, I'd really like to find one of these on the forum rather than from ebay if possible in good condition. Willing to pay a very fair price for one of these sticks to go with my new system :-J
  4. N

WTB: Neo Geo CDZ Console

Controller Stick Pro inclusion not necessary but would be a big ++. Really just looking for a system in pretty good shape that works perfectly. Thanks guys.
  5. N

WTB: Sega Saturn

hey, I'm looking for a Sega Saturn console(preferably American, but Pal or Jap will do) in pretty good condition with two controllers, and an action replay 4 in 1
  6. N

?'s about gameliquidation.com

Are the prices for the ngpc games on their site complete, or cart only? And most importantly are they reliable? thnx :help: