Search results

1. L

Neo mini cab.

Does anyone know what 13" monitor was used in the neo mini cab? I have one that has issues and it doesn't have any stickers on it so I can't get a cap kit for it.
  2. L

Neo mini cab monitor problem.

I have a mini Neo cab that hasn't been used in a while. When I turned it on the picture on the 13" monitor was about half the normal size. I tried adjusting it but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. L

DS lite help!

Could someone please tell me the value of R38 under the right trigger button? Thanks!
  4. L

Interest Check for these shooters

Don't know the going price for them so shoot an offer. Batrider PCB SOLD! Ikaruga GD Rom and key SOLD! Thanks.
  5. L

Price check for these shooters

What are the going prices for these shooters? I maybe looking to sell them. Dimmahoo Batrider Ikaruga GD rom & key Thanks!
  6. L

Does anyone else use an N-Gage?

Picked up a few of these phones over the last month. I have 3 of the first gen and two of the QDs. Just wanted to know if people still game on them?
  7. L

Virtua Golf with custom wired panel to interface with capcom I/O

Does any one have a how to for this? Thanks.
  8. L

FS Boarder Down & Ikaruga Naomi GD Roms

Boarder Down GD rom and key SOLD! Ikaruga GD rom and key ON HOLD! Just add the paypal fee of 3%. Pay today and it ships out to you the next day. Thanks..........
  9. L

Jap top loader Neo CD & CDs.

Does anyone have any interest in a Jap Neo CD with region switch and games? This is an old pic but I can take a new one if need be. There a few more CDs that are not in the pic. I would like to sell it as a bundle. How does $275 shipped sound?
  10. L

FS Naomi & ST-V Carts(Gunspike added)

All work 100% so buy NOW! Spawn $80 shipped, Gunspike with art $95 shipped and Guardian Force $80 shipped add 3% paypal fee.
  11. L

FS Raiden Fighters PCB

Raiden Fighters PCB $115 + 3% paypal. shipped in US.
  12. L

What to do before you get new tires!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRX0mA_ZCio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmttx7jBk2I :loco: :buttrock: And yes it is me!
  13. L

Monitor trim pots.

I have a few trim pots that need replaced on a monitor. Does anyone know where to pick some up at?
  14. L

Naomi problem

I was playing Ikaruga the other day and got to level 4 and the screen whent black. I turned the power off and then back on and booted it back up. I got to level 4 agian and aroud the same spot and same thing. I looked at the mobo and the leds (green and red) inside that you can see through the...
  15. L

FS Radiant Silvergun STV

For sale Radiant Silvergun ST-V cart works 100%.SOLD! Taito F-3 mobo and Pop n Pop cart and art SOLD!!!!!!! Gun Spike Naomi Cart and art $110 shiped in US. Please add 4% for pay pal. Thanks
  16. L

Street Fighter A3 MAX

Just to let you know before you buy it. With this UMD they want you to upgrade to version 2.5 or higher before it will let you play it. :lol:
  17. L

Dragon Blaze graphics issue.

I just picked up a Dragon Blaze PCB and was playing it and when I came to the boss in level 5 and 6 it looks like this. Boss 5 Boss 6 The rest of the game is fine and this is the onle places this is happening. I was told it worked fine before it left but wht could have caused this? Thanks.
  18. L

Dangun Feveron PCB sound problem.

I picked up a Feveron PCB from a member here and the sound isn’t working correctly from it. You can hear the music but the speach has kind of a hiss to it and the regular in game sounds a so low you can hardly hear them. Told him the day I got it in the mail (Saturday) after trying it out. He...
  19. L

Taito F-3 MOBO & POP n POP cart & V GoLF NAOMI.

For sale a JAP Taito F-3 mobo and POP n POP cart with art flyer. $125 shipped in the US. please add 4% paypal. Also I have a V Golf Naomi GD Rom and key with manual. Comes with new control panel and cab art (side cab sitckers and such). $125 shipped in US + 4% pay pal. I will post pics tonight...
  20. L

Taito F-3 Volume?

Just got an F-3 MOBO today. Now I can play the POP n POP cart I bought from Chris1 two years ago. :buttrock: How do I adjust the volume on the MOBO? I know the pot by the amp is for voltage to the board and not to mess with that.