Search results

1. O

Where can i buy a hori fighting stick for 360 in the UK?

all the 360 magazines rant about buying a hori fighting stick but i can only find amazon selling one but that takes 1 to 3 months to ship!. Is there any other UK sites that would sell it?
  2. O

WTB: Hori Fighting stick for 360

Anyone in the UK who wants to get rid of one please PM me.
  3. O

Real Bout AES for sale - ebay auction

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270302495078 Starting bid £20. 3 Day auction.
  4. O

Is the NGF Bible still online?

I know its old news, but is the NGF bible still online to read?.
  5. O

Neo Geo in Holland

I fequently visit Amsterdam, are there any shops that sell second hand games that may stock AES games?.
  6. O

Neo Geo Dip switches help on modded AES

The Neo geo i have has a neo-geo.com bio installed and im trying to figure out the Dip switch settings. Im using AOF2 at the moment and that game is way to hard and cheap so i wanna cheat!. Does anyone have any settings advice for the dip switches on this game?
  7. O

Which Neo CD titles had the best audio tracks?

For any Neo Geo CD owners, which games did you find had the best remixed or remastered digital audio tracks?
  8. O

Whatever happened to Lobotomy?..

Their conversions of Duke Nukem 3D and Quake on the sega saturn were awesome, they really new the Saturn in and out and their own game Exhumed was just as good.. Does anyone know what happened to that company?..
  9. O

Wanted AES Neo Geo console and a few games

Im after a JAP or US machine with a rgb lead and 1 or 2 arcade sticks. If anyone can do a bundle with a couple of games that would be great. I live in the UK but im not bothered about overseas shippings.
  10. O

New pic of Brandon Routh as Superman!..oh dear.

check it out at this link: http://www.brandonrouth.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=31&pos=0 looks terrible compared to the Christopher Reeve costume. You would think with all the money that is being spent on this film they would have made the effort to make a original costume not this gay...
  11. O

Wanted King of fighters 99 Dream match plus..

Just wondering if anyone had KOF 99 dreammatch on the dreamcast for sale?.. also if anyone has any LaserDiscs that they want to get rid off, Im interested in DTS and japanese imports PM me...
  12. O

Wanted Sega Megadrive II scart lead!..

If anyone has a scart lead for sale email me at oliver82_uk@hotmail.com or PM me. cheers
  13. O

Wanted Flashback on the 3DO!

if anyone has a decent copy of flashback on the 3DO for sale please let me know. I can pay with paypal. cheers
  14. O

Wanted Sega saturn converted!...

Hi, Im after a import Sega Saturn console or a converted PAL machine with the 50/60 hz switch etc, with two joypads and scart lead. The games im after are: 1. Capcom Generations 5 2. Street fighter alpha 1 and 2 If anyone has these for sale let us know, cheers...