Search results

1. cLo

Thumbs up! - pixeljunkie

He bought one of my systems and was willing to meet up at a local mall. He was a very friendly and nice guy. It was really cool meeting an honest buyer from the forums in person. Awesome doing business with you man. Have fun with your system and games! :buttrock:
  2. cLo

cLo's super video game system bundle sale!

U.S. PS2 (Model: SCPH-39001/N, Serial: FS0383468) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8111844224 Black Gamecube http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8111846139 Decided to put the systems on eBay for 5 day auctions. Bidding starts at $0.01 and there's no reserve...
  3. cLo

Looking for Guilty Gear Isuka Outlive Encyclopedia

If anyone has one for sale or knows where I can get one, please let me know.
  4. cLo

SvC Chaos Extreme Encounter Mook

I'm looking for the SNK VS. CAPCOM SVC CHAOS EXTREME ENCOUNTER mook. It's Arcadia Extra Vol. 12. I've looked all over the place for this mook and can't find it anyone. If anyone is willing to sell me one or know where to get one, it will be appriciated.
  5. cLo

Hidden characters in PS2 version of SvC

How do I unlock the hidden characters in the JAP PS2 version of SvC? I've tried the same methods as the arcade, but they don't work.
  6. cLo

Sold

Item sold!
  7. cLo

DevilRedeemed

Has anyone here had any tranactions with DevilRedeemed? If so, how did it go?
  8. cLo

Arcadia magazine

Where can I order Arcadia online? I know about the bookstores, but I just want to by on an issue by issue basis. No subscriptions. Someone posted a link to a cool site a while back, but I lost the URL. If anyone can help me out, I'd appriciate it.
  9. cLo

WTB: Consolized MVS system

I'm looking for a one or two slot consolized MVS system/board with everything needed to plug it right up into my tv and start playing MVS carts right away. If anyone has one for sale or knows where I can purchase one, please let me know or PM me.
  10. cLo

SOLD!

For sale, I have a Japanes AES system (serial: 056698). Originally from DevilRedeemed, the system has no marks or scratches at all, but three rubber feet are missing from the bottom. The joystick has a few light marks, but nothing serious. There's no scratches, and there's no cracks on the...
  11. cLo

All items sold. Please delete.

All items sold. Please delete.
  12. cLo

Multi-region DVD players

What's a good, cheap DVD player that's multi-region? I wanted to be able to watch both U.S. and Japanese DVDs.
  13. cLo

Which 1-slot board is best for a supergun?

I'm looking to pick up a supergun soon, and I'd just like to know your opinions on which is the best 1-slot board to use and why. I want a board that can play the new games like SS5 and KoF 2K3, as I heard some boards won't play the newer games.
  14. cLo

FS/FT: PSO 3 for GC, Robotech Remastered Vol. 1 DVD, DC + game

For sale/trade, I have: Phantasy Star Online 3: C.A.R.D. Revolution. I have the box, manual, and all other inserts. The game has no marks or scratches and has only been played a few times. The serial number and access key have never been used, so they're still good if you want to play...
  15. cLo

delete

delete
  16. cLo

Samurai Showdown 5 Special for AES

I apologize ahead of time if this is old news... -----Original Message----- From: Carlos Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 11:14 PM To: info@snkneogeousaconsumer.com Subject: Samurai Showdown 5 Special Are there any plans to release Samurai Showdown 5 Special to the Neo-Geo AES homecart system...
  17. cLo

SvC vs. SS5 vs. KOF 2003 Help me choose one!

Ok, here's the deal. I'm getting a Jap AES system in a trade, and can only afford to get one game at moment. The problem is that SvC is the only game I've played, yet I really want to get SS5 and KoF 2003 as well. For those of you that have played all three games, which one do you think is...
  18. cLo

SS0/SS5 Arcadia mook

Is there an Arcadia mook out there for Samurai Spirits Zero/Samurai Showdown 5?
  19. cLo

WTTF: Jap AES System

I'm looking for a Jap AES system with 2 joysticks/gamepads and maybe one or two cheap games to get me started. I have the following for trade if anyone is interested: Microsoft XBOX with controller and all cables DVD Remote Soul Calibur 2 Ninja Gaiden I know I don't have Neo stuff for trade...
  20. cLo

FS/FT: PS2, GC bundles and more!

Ok, lets try this again... *Refurbished U.S Playstation 2 (SPCH-39001) Has packaging and cables *Extra dual shock 2 controller (clear blue) *8MB memory card *Maximo vs. Army of Zin *Smackdown: Here comes the Pain - $225 shipped *Platinum Gamecube (U.S.). Has packaging and cables *256 block...