Search results

1. M

FS AES games

TAKING OFFERS ON ALL LISTED GAMES. Make reasonable offers. Pix will be posted in a few days. KOF 94 US Cart: Excellant Manual: Near Mint Insert: Near Mint + Box: Near Mint KOF 96 JP Cart: Near Mint Manual: Near Mint Insert: Mint Box, Snap: Near Mint KOF 2001 JP Cart: Gamers Manual: Mint...
  2. M

Nintendo DS screw driver?

Does anyone have a pic and description for a screw driver that will take out screws on the DS? A friend asked me to find one and I dont even know what a DS screw looks like.
  3. M

WRONG FORUM. FS: Japanese MVS games

Soccer Brawl $15 King of Fighters 98 $30 King of Fighters 99 $30 King of Fighters 2000 $40 Magical Drop 2 $30 World Heroes 2 $17 Art of Fighting 2 $17 Fatal Fury 2 $17 Last Blade 2 $40 Metal Slug X $55 Baseball Stars Pro $35 All game cartridges are original. Some have minor repairs (eproms...
  4. M

FS: Mega Drive Decks and Controllers

10 decks and controllers available 1 deck $10 1 controller $3 The deck does not come with any hookups (ie: power, controller, av cable) Both decks and controllers are in gamers condition. Everything is tested and works perfectly. Shipping is not included in the listed price. I will accept...
  5. M

AES + MVS stuff up for grabs

I am entertaining offers for the following games. MVS: All have art and a marquee except for Magical Drop. All carts are NM or better. Magical Drop 2 (Inspected and is legit) Art of Fighting 2 Fatal Fury 2 Fatal Fury Special Fatal Fury 3 Stakes Winners Soccer Brawl (ex cond. label) World...
  6. M

Wanted: Adobe Go Live

PM me if anyone has these items.
  7. M

Adobe Illustrator alternative

Does anyone have any for an alternative to Adobe Illustrator? I am looking for a program that does the same job. Are there any freeware programs out there?
  8. M

Good DVD burner and software...

I am looking for a good DVD burner and some region free copying software. Does anyone have any good information? I am current looking at the Plextor PX-716UF External. Is it any good? Does it matter what burning speed the burner is?
  9. M

Wanted: P4 Motherboard, 256mb ram and P4 CPU

ATX P4 motherboard prefer ASUS, MSI or Gigabyte 256mb (or higher), DDR2 SDRAM Memory,400MHz Any P4 CPU 1.8 ghz or higher Will only trade for a set. I have the following items for trade Neo Geo AES with 1 new style controller and all the hookups Samurai Spirits 1 Samurai Spirits 2 Fatal Fury 2...
  10. M

japangamesnow.com is finally expanding?....

I got this in my box this morning... Finally, JGN is looking to expand beyond just the Neo Geo and we would like your feedback! What new system should JGN begin offering next? - Sega Saturn (Japanese) - Super Famicom -Mega Drive -PC Engine -Famicom -Other (Please tell us what...
  11. M

Fatal Fury Special for $13 shipped...and you missed it...

How is this for a great deal. Someone got a Fatal Fury Special for $13 shipped. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8181293522&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&rd=1
  12. M

Does anyone collect all 3 NG platforms?

I am kind of curious if anyone collects AES, MVS and CD. When I say collect I mean does anyone buy everything without any real exclustions? I am thinking about getting into CD...I am playing with a Phantom right now and its cheaper than AES, but the feel is a bit different.
  13. M

Neo Geo CD malfunctions...

I have 3 malfunction Neo Geo CD decks. I get an I/O error. What is that from and does anyone know know to fix that? Does anyone know how to do a Regional mod? (Inapproperate section) If anyone knows how to fix this problem and do a region mod please let me know. I can pay if someone can fix...
  14. M

5 commons for sale or trade

AES Up for grabs: Art of Fighting 2 Fatal Fury Special Fatal Fury 2 Samurai Spirits Samurai Spirits 2 All the games are in Excellant condition (Neostore and JGN game scale). I can part with them for $22 each. Take all 5 and I will pay for shipping within the US or take off $15 for...
  15. M

This thread is done...

Didnt mean for the drama. All following questions have been answered. No further bumps on this thread are required.
  16. M

Any good places to go in Japan?

I did the whole Akihabara thing. I also went to The Imperial Palace (Will do that again on Jan 1 when its open to the public) Odaiba (Joypolis) Yokohama Disneyland Shinjuku (KABUKICHO!!!!!) Nakano Kichijoji Now does anyone know any smaller places that are less frequented by Forigners thats...
  17. M

Outlook on "THE MARKET"

I just parused past sigar's thread in the wanted forum. After reading it I came to the solid conclusion that the Neo will never die. Yes there are the up days and the down days, but all in all past and present Neo fans will keep this place running forever. This is a direct comment by "sigar"...
  18. M

Japan

I touched down in Japan a few days ago and I met up Kolbyka today. It was pretty cool. I doubt we can have a gathering, but if a few people would like to meet here and there it would be cool. I will be here for 3 weeks. If anyone knows any place besides Akihabara to shop I would be interested...
  19. M

Scare relief....

For a second I thought the plug got pulled on this place. Anyone else feel the hurt like I did? What would you guys do if this place one day just disappeared? I would feel akward for a little while.
  20. M

AES insert measurements

I was curious to know if anyone knows the measurements to an AES insert. I know each and every one varys slightly, but that are the aproximate measurements in inches?