Search results

1. Theruff

FS - Gamest Mook Magazine Issue 17

Gamest Mook Issue 17 - $40 shipped Has some wear but overall great condition!
  2. Theruff

WTB NGPC Games to Complete the Set

Hello! I'm getting somewhat close to having the full US Neo Geo Pocket Color set and am hoping some people here might have stuff I need. Only looking for complete US copies unless noted otherwise: Dive Alert Becky's Version Faselei (Loose) Fatal Fury First Contact King of Fighters R2 Last...
  3. Theruff

FS: Sealed and Complete Neo Geo AES Games

Looking to move this bundle of AES games. More pictures in the comments. There is an outer aftermarket cellophane for protection. Original sticker seal is intact underneath. Please reach out if you’d have any questions! Riding Hero (sealed) - $300 Ninja Combat (sealed) - $500 KoF 98 - $225...
  4. Theruff

FS: AES Last Blade 1/2 CIB and Cyberlip Sealed

Hello all! Time to part with some of the collection. All items have been cleaned and tested. Payment through PayPal F&F, G&S (add 3%), or Zelle. Shipping is included in prices. Open to offers. I’m located in the Bay Area, CA and willing to drive about 3 hours any direction if someone wants to...
  5. Theruff

WTB: CIB US AES Games King of the Monsters 1/2, Crossed Swords, Cyberlip, Spinmaster, Ghost Pilots

Looking for the following CIB US AES Games: Crossed Swords Cyberlip Ghost Pilots King of the Monsters 1/2 Spinmaster Let me know what you’ve got