Search results

1. rhiohki

I'm going to be a father...yet again

I probably didn't even make the first announcement. I'm a father now. My son is almost 3 years. My wife is now 5 weeks pregnant, so baby #2 is on the way. Woo hoo. My first post in a while....
  2. rhiohki

WTB: Modded Systems, PS2, SuperGrafx, & Modding Service Needed

Yaddah yaddah....been busy being a father now. My son just turned 6 months :D Would like to buy some modded systems since I don't have time to do anything for myself anymore. 1. Modded PS2 - with most recent chip/bios that can play my CD/DVD-R backups 2. Modded SuperGrafx - with S-Video and...
  3. rhiohki

FA: Neo Geo CD, PC Engine, Dreamcast, PS2, some nice Stuff. about 1+ day left

All right, up for auction are some Dreamcast, PC Engine, Neo Geo CD goodies plus some other games. Some doing pretty well Check em out here: HERE! Neo Geo CD 1. World Heroes Perfect U.S Complete Near Mint Dreamcast 1. Factory Sealed Import Bomber Hehhe! 2. Factory Sealed Import of Power...
  4. rhiohki

FA: Sealed Saturn Bomberman & 3rd Strike, 2nd impact, Spike Mcfang, RARE 3DO + MORE

Hey all. Have some nice items on tha Bay, along with some other other NON-game related items. They have been actually running for a while and ends in 2 days. Still some deals to be had with low bids. Check them out HERE! The list is as follows: Panasonic 3Do 1. Import Sailor Moon S complete...
  5. rhiohki

FS: Saturn - Taromaru, TG16 Valis III, Cadash boxed, new Dreamcast games MORE

I have some more great games and one nice rarity for the sega saturn up for grabs. I'll have pictures up by tonight. Prices are shipped in the U.S. International people will need to contact me for a shipping quote. Sega Saturn 1. Psychic Assasin Taromaru - NM+. Game is complete with Obi, reg...
  6. rhiohki

FS: Guy Game Sealed for PS2

This detailed, strategic and thought provoking game can be yours for $30 shipped.
  7. rhiohki

Zodiac Tapwave DISCONTINUED!--another one bites the dust

just in case you didn't know... http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/05/news_6123726.html
  8. rhiohki

FA: Sealed Rarities PCFX Zeroigar, PSX Klonoa, Saiyuki, GC TOS, Strat Guides + MORE

Time for auctions round two. This time around, it's some nice factory sealed goodness for those collectors out there. don't be shy, you know who you are :D . I greatly appreciate the time any of you take to check my auctions out. CLICK HERE For them What I have is the following: U.S. Nintendo...
  9. rhiohki

FA: New Suikoden II, 3DO rarities-Lucienne's Quest, Game guru, PCEngine, DC, GC +more

Well that sale post was short lived....Suikoden II sealed is now on ebay. I also have a whole slew of auctions that I have listed. Many nice and rare items I just have no need to keep anymore. All games are complete. Please check out my auctions HERE What I have is the following: Nintendo...
  10. rhiohki

FA: PSX-SOTN, Tactis Ogre, Guilty Gear, D, Dreamcast, + MORE

Posting this with only 6 hours to go on my auctions for the following: Still some great deals to be had if jumping to bid at the last second/minute or two. Check them out HERE SNES 1. Two loose SNES systems PSX - All complete 1. D (R6) 2. Tactics Ogre 3. Guilty Gear (R7) 4. Blades of...
  11. rhiohki

Neo Geo CD U.S Pulstar

U.S Neo Geo CD - Pulstar :buttrock: check it out Ebay LINK
  12. rhiohki

WTB: Modding services for Super CD-ROm/CoreGrafx

Alright people I just picked up a boxed Super CD-Rom 2 and a Core Grafx. I would like to have the CD-Rom (I am assuming this is the unit for the mod) modded for RGB output to an RGB monitor (Sony PVM model). If this is possible, let me know (D-lite)? Also, I would need cables for RGB for the...
  13. rhiohki

FS: Turbo Duo U.S Super Air Zonk HTF!!

Alright Turbo fans, I have a real treat up for sale. It's Super Air Zonk for the U.S Turbo Duo. A true RARITY indeed (R8). For the U.S Turbo collectors who come here and monitor ebay, you and I know there have been about two to three copies of U.S Bonk III CDs on ebay over the past half a year...
  14. rhiohki

Someone who can speak/read German, Please Help me translate!!

Hey everyone. I need a German experts help. I am looking at an auction, and apparently the seller only knows german. I asked a question using babelfish and I got a response back that I tried translating back to english and it still doesn't make sense. If anone can give me a translation I would...
  15. rhiohki

FS: SNES BOF & GUIDE Neutopia II, Kaze Kiri, Klonoa 2, GEN,N64 PICS UP!!!

FA: Kaze Kiri, Neutopia II, Double Dragon, GEN,N64,PCE,TG16,GB,MORE =======EDITED March 2nd====== Al-righty. Everything not sold IS ON THA BAY. Only about 4+ days on the auctions...just started...still time to get the EARLY bids in. I am also listing some Genesis, PC, and Gameboy games that...
  16. rhiohki

FA: PC Engine LT and games, 3DO, GEN, GC, PSX, X68000, PS2-REZ & Gitaroo Man PC, MORE

2 HOURS LEFT! - PC Engine LT and games, 3DO, GEN, GC, PSX, X68000, PS2 MORE Alright People. Everything has beend moved to ebay as of 1/9/05. I have also added a PC engine LT system, two copies of Rhapsody for PSX, REZ and Gitaroo Man for PS2, NCAA basketball 2k3 for gamecube, and The legend of...
  17. rhiohki

New Metroid Prime Gamecube Bundle with Wavebird $90 shipped

Alright, I have some gamecube goodies that need to go. Metroid Prime Gamecube Bundle with Demo disc of Metroid Prime 2 included, along with a slightly used Wavebird Wireless controller that works perfectly. Asking $90 shipped for this via USPS. Tales of Symphonia NM+ and Complete with all...
  18. rhiohki

WTB: HTF PC Engine Titles - Faussete Amour, Ninja Action Kaze Kiri, Sylphia, Nexzr,

Hey all. As the title says. I am looking to get the hard to find PC engine titles to go along with the Turbo Games I am getting as well. I would like these games complete with Spine card in NM/M condition. Will pay nice cold cash for these games if in the proper condition and pictures are well...
  19. rhiohki

WTB: Starting my Turbo Grafx Collection. Need some games

Hey all. Like the title says, I am trying to start my turbo grafx collection and would offer cash for the following games - COMPLETE with BOX in NM-M shape. Only U.S Domestic Releases. Aero Blasters Air Zonk Bonk's Revenge Bonk 3: Bonk's Big Adventure Cadash Dead Moon Legend of Hero Tonma...
  20. rhiohki

Lastblade - Hats off to you sir

Just wanted to mention about a superb transaction that Lastblade and myself conducted. A great seller in every respect of the word. Honest and fair, and superb packaging. I tip my hat to thee :)