Search results

1. P

MV4 only Crosshatch

-abou firstone I focous my attention on the F138 IC that read around is the cause of selection slot and is directly connected to pin 19 of the two 245... will try to change it -about secondone I already try with stock bios and clear ram but nothing... with diagnostic bios and M1 cart I have...
  2. P

MV4 only Crosshatch

Hi and thanks to the help... I found the problem and was in the two AS244 near the CN10 connector.. change them and now the cart are perfectly reading.. BUT... I have another problem now...I have two upper board for this MV4 and both have different problems 1- no one of the slots read the cart...
  3. P

MV4 only Crosshatch

Hi guys... I have a 4 slot board (MV4 model) that is stuck in crosshatch and did not recognize any cart. - I have cecked all the connection on the 4 connectors CN8 - CN9 - CN10 - CN11 I have had to reapir 2 tarces on CN10 due to battery corrosion and an oter MV4 it solved the situation but not...
  4. P

MV2F only Crosshatch

I started with two of them and have had a different response.. one have noting....no letter at all and the otherone have two "E" of the NEO GEO..... How can translate now those messages... Thanks
  5. P

MV2F only Crosshatch

Hi guys... I have 3 MV2F boards with same issue.. - solved all previous problems and tesed with Neo Diagnostic Bios and "all tests passed" but...did not read the carts and stay in Crosshatch.. - I have cleaned the slots and tried with few carts -cecked the traces of A1-A19 from the slot to...
  6. P

Graphic problem with MV2F

Hi guys.. I have a 2 slot MV2F with a graphic problem... the Neo Diagnostic bios says "all test passed" but the image has mirrored columns and can not solve the problem. I change the ZMC2 and Lo ROM but have had no effects Thanks