Search results

1. zed7

WTB: Logic Pro 1, 2 or Adventure

Hey all. Looking for a Logic Pro 1, 2 or Adventure PCB. They seem to be on the cheaper side fortunately, but I haven't spotted any on buyee yet. Can be non-working/partially working. Must be able to ship to Canada
  2. zed7

FT: Ragnagard MVS

THIS HAS BEEN SOLD Hello everyone, I have a Ragnagard MVS cart for trade. THIS HAS BEEN SOLD Although the boards are legit, the label is a fake paper one. Based on the safety sticker, it's originally a Japanese cartridge (Shin-Oh-Ken) I'll trade for mostly other games of equivalent value...
  3. zed7

WTB: Mini Marquees

Hi everyone, I'm looking for the following Mini Marquees: King of Fighters 2002 (KOF 2k2) Metal Slug X Bust-A-Move Magician Lord Sengoku 3 Must be English / No Yellowing Must be able to ship to Canada through lettermail. Thank you for taking a look :) I will consider other mini marquees if...
  4. zed7

K4700 High B+

My K4700 (13" K4600) is having high B+ Im running into an issue. I replaced the caps, including the filter. First time he turned it on, he said there was a loud hum then an arc, followed by the fuse blowing. Turned out to be a bad filter (bought from a local shop). Now when turning it on, B+ is...
  5. zed7

Neo-Geo MVH-MV4 - Sound Issues

Hello, here's the quick rundown with my 4 slots issues. The cause: the ground wire for the monitor fell off, and shorted at least 3 buffer chips. 2 bad LS244 chips were found via temperature, which restored partial sound, and stopped the system from randomly crashing. I have built a SMKDAN...
  6. zed7

Z80 Error- Audio Related?

Hello, as of today I've developed a Z80 Error, that I believe to be audio related. Here's the sequence of events: MVH-MV4, MVS-4-25 rev 3 Audio somewhat quiet since purchase of cabinet ~3 weeks ago and one speaker may be louder than the other. Today, all audio stopped completely. After all...
  7. zed7

Can these boards be converted?

A friend of mine has a bootleg Puzzle Bobble and the boards are PROGGSC and CHA 42G-3. Is it possible to revert the boot to a conversion of Ghostlop, Ironclad or Crossed Swords 2? Or, is it a possibility I could/should revert it back to (I believe) Fatal Fury Special?
  8. zed7

MVS-2F Add-on pieces? (Memory card, Unibios, etc)

Still basically brand new to this. After a lot of pondering, I realized I should probably look towards upgrading and getting my MVS-2F prepped before I can actually play it. I'll be getting a 4.0 Unibios EPROM at the very least. I'm unsure what Memory Card I should get, I feel I remember...
  9. zed7

Very Small Neo Geo MVS Startup collection.

Had a huge realization I love old games and preserving them... then arcade machines also caught my attention. Got my first Neo Geo and working on getting it all nice and pretty and then going crazy for the games, some look super cool. Wish they weren't so hard to find :C Proper details...