Search results

1. P

eprom for replace sm1

Hello, once i red a forum member who used a 27c020 to replace a broken sm1 but 27c020 hasn't same sm1 pinout. did someone remember the schematics that he used?
  2. P

unibios on sop

Hello, i don't remember but sometime ago a forum member posted a pictures of a mv1c with unibios installed on sop instead of the dip. can anyone remember this and can give me usefull information?
  3. P

buy neo sd mvs or wait for the mvs pro version?

I am stucked, i don't know if buy neo sd mvs or wait for the pro version :\
  4. P

neo sd pro for mvs

Hello, there is a neo sd pro planned for mvs?
  5. P

fit 27c160 into 27c800

Hello, i don't have any 27c800 but i have a spare 27c160, i was interested to know if it is possible to flash a 1mbit rom file into a 2mbit eprom.
  6. P

green screen during z80 test with diag bios and cart

Hi, i am always stuck with an 1fz that i resurrected from dead (it was in watchdog mode), i swapped z80 and it worked but sound stopped working again. i desoldered and socketed ram11, sm1 and ym2610, when i use its original ym2610 i have expected c3, actual d3 with z80 dead/comm. error but when...
  7. P

ym2610 pinout iusse

Hello, i am watching ym2610 pinout on wiki and i am having issue finding pin 34, it should be grounded but it is a dead pin. is it right or should i ground it?
  8. P

megadrive 2 humming sound

Hello, have anyone else solved the humming iusse on megadrive 2?
  9. P

mv1b

Hello, today i tested my mv1b board that i repaired changing the ym2610. i wanted to test a hm64116lp-3 with an adapter i built on this board, i played with puzzle bobble with perfect audio and suddently audio disappeared, i checked with the old rams: lh5116d, br6216b and cxk5814p. the error i...
  10. P

retroelectronik supergun pro dark video on crt television

Hello, i have a philips crt with flat panel, is normal that screen is black if i connect to it neogeo mvs with this this supergun ?
  11. P

mv1fz ym2610 pinout

Hello, i am having trouble finding pinout for mv1fz yamaha 2610, in particular i cannot understand where ym2610 pin 16 and 17 are headed, if i follow the trace they are headed to cnvcc1 connector but none of them is connected to any pin and if i look at jamma nation-x ym2610 to cart pinout...
  12. P

neogeo sram mod as sega saturn

Hello, i was wondering if it is possible to do sram mod as for the sega saturn bypassing rechargable battery and without loosing save data every time cr2032 is swapped.
  13. P

nice box for mv1b consolization

Hello, i was searching for a box to put mv1b flattered and consolized. can anyone help me?
  14. P

neogeo hdmi

I loved dchdmi on my dreamcast and i was thinking if an hdmi exist on both neogeo mvs and aes.
  15. P

pop'n bounce bootleg conversion

Hello, i was wondering if i can convert pop'n bounce to any mvs cart with progbk1 and cha256. I am also thinking to merge diag m1 with the game m1 in a single eprom and switch it when i need to use diag or play game. Are all those things possible and how?
  16. P

yellow 61in1 multigame sound iusse

Hello, when i play some games like ko96 or use jukebox sometimes i can hear distorted sound or sound noise. is it related to the stability fixes? EDIT: today it suddently stopped emitting sound.
  17. P

watchdog

There is a way to disable mvs watchdog to diagnose problem with neodiag?
  18. P

mv-1b no sound

Hello, i opened a new tread to receive help to consolize my first mvs, But before starting to consolize it i must fix mainbord no sound iusse. This motherboard was sold me for really cheap money with no sound, i opened it and i found that on motherboard slot1b ym2610 pin 14 was soldered with a...
  19. P

mv1b consolization

Hello, i am new into the mvs world, i have a mv1b that i would like to consolize. there is a guide to start to read? do you have any useful tips?