Search results

1. K

Japanese horror movies list a couple great ones

The Ring (Ringu),was a success in the US, I heard it was a huge movie Japan along with it's sequels and Ju On I heard was a major movie with it's sequels also. The Ring was brought out over here and Ju On ( The Grudge is) now being set to be brought out over here also with Sarah Michelle...
  2. K

My Car got JACKED!!!

While I was at my grandmothers funeral my car was stolen, from my fathers apartment.. :( Made a police report and all this happend in 3 hours :( You guys think I will get my car back? This is the 1st time this has happend to me. :( 2004 is the worst year of my life!!!!:crying:
  3. K

Angel : gets canned on the WB

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/492/492496p1.html?fromint=1 this was the only show I liked watching besides Simpsons and Friends. 2004 suckiest year of my life Capcom coin op GONE MVS/AES GONE Friends GONE :mad:
  4. K

Aliens VS Predator trailer....

looks ok :) http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/internet_trailer/
  5. K

Apple Seed CG movie trailer.

WWW.A-SEED.JP I still love the original to death one of my favorite old school anime ever, I also had no idea this was coming out in April. Sorry If this has been posted before:)
  6. K

What will you guys be doing on Valentine's day?

For those of you who aren't in relationships, will you spend it with a family member or a close friend? Those of you who are married or have a chick.. What will you be doing for them?;) just wondering
  7. K

"Butterfly Effect", anyone check this out?

Anyone else see it today? I saw it, wasn't to shabby. Ashton actually did a good job being in a serious movie. Just wondering =):help:
  8. K

Has a movie ever made you cry?

I just watched a anime movie named "Grave of the Fireflies" That had to of been the saddest thing I had ever seen. Plus when Bubba dies in "Forest Gump", I was in the 7th grade it made me depressngly sad.:crying: What about you guys?:glee:
  9. K

Has anybody dealt with Bob Sagat????

Dude get back to me ASAP a chargeback has been filed. 4 weeks bro. I need the other dvd's Very B-lated xmas gift Has anyone dealt with him?
  10. K

Those internet cartoon sites. Anyone know some great ones?

I only know www.theromp.net formaly romp.com but i guess they went bankrupt:( (VERY PERVETED, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)) Check out booty call. But yeah to get back to my question any one know some good sites?:)
  11. K

Need help with Naomi.. sorry for bugging guys.

i have had a Naomi board thanks to Neo-geo 2 I finally had a chance to try it. it comes on, but on my moniter it shows to halves of the screen?? i messed with the moniter controls but nothin Like it shows to halves of the picture then a big black column down the middle. any help plz.??:help...
  12. K

I have a CPS-3 question.

Well i have Red Earth and I have had Street Fighter 3 3rd strike,for a long time now. Well Red Earth works great and has been in my cps-3 board, but the problem I have is that I only have one Cps-3 mother board, and due to the fact these things are so bitchy, I just wanted to know is it wise...
  13. K

"Cat In The Hat" anyone see this, yet?

I haven't , just wondering how it is.? Is it better then "The Grinch"? thanks:)
  14. K

Why was Heihachi-San banned???

He was a nice guy, why was he banned? I had to send him something, then when i went to pm him, it said that he was banned??? Is there something wrong with him?
  15. K

UPDATE:They are making my family evacuate from their home. The outcome......so far.

The fire in San Bernardino CA is spreading to the Forest Falls.Mentone and Yucaipa area. So in those terms my family must evacuate:( I hope that they will be fine. My girlfriend is gonna stay at our apartment. But i have to help out my family with everything and that means lending them some...
  16. K

Scary Movie 3???

Anyone see it yet? Is it worth seeing?:)
  17. K

CPS-3 owners i need your HELP!!

When you turn on a CPS-3 system what should the start up look like? plz lemme know cause i have no idea what the screen should look like.The screen is just pure black plz plz HELP!!!!:(
  18. K

Anybody gonna see "Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

just wondering? I hope it kicks ass, anyone see it so far?:buttrock: :help:
  19. K

i think that the SRK MORONS ARE SPAMMING THIS PLACE ALSO NOW!!!!!!!!

Didn't the SRK guys spam up vinh's site? look at all the dumbass spamming post!!!!!!!:mad:
  20. K

Can someone tell/show me how to hook up a cps3 kit?

i wanna hook it up i think a member is going to give me a kick harness (bless him) can some one show me how or does someone know a site? thank you for all your help