Search results

1. grandmascrack

AES + MVS for sale

Look at latest post below for available games and prices.
  2. grandmascrack

Getting out of collecting Pt. 1 & 2 - Saturn + PC Engine

My collecting days have come to an end. I've reached the age where I just have hundreds of games collecting dust with no time to play them and I no longer get the happiness from them that I once did. All games are NTSC, unless marked "JP" for Japanese import, and are complete unless otherwise...
  3. grandmascrack

WTB: Spare MVS shell

I'd rather put my NeoSD into an MVS shell than an AES-style shell. If you have an empty MVS shell lying around, hit me up baybay. Shipping would be to Chicago 60625, FYI.
  4. grandmascrack

Custom JAMMA fingerboards

Does anyone have any experience with getting customer fingerboards fabricated? I'm working on a project and need to start looking in to how exactly to get some custom fingerboards made. Thanks!
  5. grandmascrack

FS: MVS carts (ALL SOLD)

Prices include shipping. US buyers only. Paypal gift or you pay fees. (JPN) Garou: MOTW w/ Shockbox & insert - $185 SOLD https://i.imgur.com/RkVCP5O.jpg https://i.imgur.com/sdacRC8.jpg https://i.imgur.com/VSzBIbG.jpg (ENG) Waku Waku 7 w/ Shockbox & insert - $170 SOLD...
  6. grandmascrack

MV1C backup ram error

When turning the board on (without a game plugged in), the monitor displays: BACKUP RAM ERROR ADDRESS 00D00000 WRITE 0000 READ 0100 I initially got the error with metal slug and it had different codes than above: ADDRESS 00D00008 WRITE 0008 READ 0108 Does this all come from possibly a...
  7. grandmascrack

Dumb JAMMA question

Please excuse my ignorance, but I'm a noob at best when it comes to voltage/wiring/etc, but I'm working on an idea I have and I'm trying to figure out how to trip the COIN pin on a JAMMA board to add a token to the machine. I've wired a JAMMA fingerboard to act as a middleman between the...
  8. grandmascrack

Jamma passthough fingerboards?

Ugh, I'm an idiot and found what I needed. Mods, please go ahead and delete this thread. Sorry!
  9. grandmascrack

WTB/WTTF: PCE/TG16, PS1 stuff - have 3DO, Saturn, SFC, TG16 + more

I've reached the point where it's time to trade some of my nicer stuff for games i actually do want. I have bunches more of other stuff so if you have anything I'm looking for, feel free to ask and see if I have anything you want. Want List Snatcher (Sega CD) Legend of Hero Tonma (US Card only)...
  10. grandmascrack

Cintiq 12wx tablet, Apple base station, Chrome messenger bag, XRGB-1 and mac mini parts

Paypal or WePay is fine for payment. If by paypal, add 4% for Paypal. I'm open to some trades. Look at trade list at the bottom. Sorry, but domestic only. NEW Cintiq 12WX tablet - $850 shipped I won this tablet at SXSW last year. Brand spanking new, but I will say I never plugged it in since...
  11. grandmascrack

10-pin kick harness molex

I'm modding some 360 controllers so I can hook my 360 up to my NAC and I accidentally put one of the wires on the kick harness into the wrong hole of the molex. Any suggestions as to the best/easiest way to extract the pin from the hole? I have a pin extractor, but the holes of the molex are...
  12. grandmascrack

FS: Wacom Cintiq 12WX $850 shipped

Surprising enough to me, my luck was actually pretty fucking awesome at SXSW. I entered a raffle for a tablet mainly because a friend of mine told me I should. Low and behold, I win! Awesome! ...wait, shit, I'm not an artist. What in the hell am I going to do with a $1000 tablet? Well, my gain...
  13. grandmascrack

FS/FT: atomiswave mobo w/ communication I/O cartridge (PRICE DROP)

Like the thread says, I'm looking to sell an Atomiswave board with the Expansion I/O cartridge. Unfortunately, I don't have a game to fully test the board with, but I booted up sans cart and it came up and cycled through a cross-hatch as well as a color band screen. I'm looking for $120...
  14. grandmascrack

Jamma pins 27 & 28 + xbox -> jamma adapter

While I've been waiting for Tim to finish his next run of console -> jamma adapters, I saw that someone on the forums was selling a xbox -> jamma for pretty cheap. I hook it up to my cabinet and I noticed that the buttons don't really work. I can get the "A" button to work sometimes, but that's...
  15. grandmascrack

akihabara shop cp question

I'm looking to buy a new empty astro city CP from akihabara shop but it looks like there's 2 different versions: OOM-8-6AR-H-Empty-Panel (sanwa) and Astro City-2L12B-Empty-Panel (seimitsu) Does it matter which one I would get, also taking in to account the buttons/sticks I just bought were...
  16. grandmascrack

MVS cart screws

I was putting new inserts for my shockboxes in some games and I noticed my copy of metal slug is missing 2 screws. Regardless of the fact that I feel like I now paid too much for it (should have noticed it when I got it. Live and learn), I was wondering what kind of screw is used for mvs carts...
  17. grandmascrack

Shipping with Akihbarashop?

Ugh, never mind. I hunted around the website and got my answers. Feel free to delete mods.
  18. grandmascrack

Monitor suggestion

I need to get a new TV for my spare bedroom because the TV I have in there is 10 years old and crapping out on me. I've been getting in to shooters a lot recently so I came to the idea that instead of buying a normal LCD TV, I'd pick up an LCD computer monitor with a rotatable stand so I can...
  19. grandmascrack

XRGB-1 info

So I`m in Japan and I found a XRGB-1 sealed for 40-ish bucks. I remember people selling these things on here, but I didn`t realize that there were many other versions of it. How does this compare specifically to the XRGB-2/XRGB-3?