Search results

1. Teluin

What anime are you watching?

Re-watched Demon Slayer entertainment district, now considering giving Jutsu Kaizen a 2nd chance.
  2. Teluin

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Been trying years to locate one near me. Needs a proper control panel, but super happy to own it!
  3. Teluin

Is it possible to have a bootleg copy done in a factory or no?

I have an ST-V game with soldering not done by hand. I have seen others online with the same thing saying it might be a bootleg but they weren't sure. There are not eproms on the board, but it doesn't have the SEGA label as well. Was this a common practice to do? I thought they were really just...
  4. Teluin

Wiring buttons problem

Hey guys, just wondering what's the easiest way to deal with this problem. I believe it was a light gun game prior, so now I need to re-attach the wires to buttons. Assuming the two players' buttons were split properly, is there an easy way to determine which one attaches to which switch...
  5. Teluin

Anyone know someone who consolizes ST-Vs?

The Neo Geo has claimed my arcade cabinet space in the apartment so considering the consolized route with the ST-V :'( Cheers
  6. Teluin

Ghostlop boot?

The chips are all where they are supposed to be, but the mvs-scans had each labeled 'Ghostlop'. Anyone know?
  7. Teluin

Interest in a 'can NG.com beat every Neo Geo game in 2020?' thread?

So every year a certain Nintendo website has a similar thread to do each console. Was considering a Neo Geo one but wanted to gauge interest, etc. Would people be interested in this sorta thing or nah? Any suggestions appreciated. I was thinking beat a game by AES standards (on an MVS is...
  8. Teluin

Which version would you rather play? AES vs. MVS

So obviously the games are generally the same, but certain things are not. Coins vs. continues Cabinet vs. tv No pause button vs a pause button Etc. Just curious which version people would rather play?
  9. Teluin

Hey, les Ontariens/Quebecois, aidez moi a trouver un candy cab svp :)??

Salut :) Je suis a la recherche d'une candy cab japonais, Neo Geo serais cool mais un Sega Astro City or Taito Egret II seront super aussi. Savez-vous qqn qui en a une? Je suis a Ottawa mais je peux conduire.. Merci! :)
  10. Teluin

What shelving unit to use? (complete NA MVS in shock boxes)

Working on a near complete NA +2 MVS collection and looking to buy one shelves unit that would display a complete set. Any recommendations? Actual wall space has become an issue so height is a bonus. Cheers.
  11. Teluin

What do you do with bootlegs?

Some time ago I bought Super Dodgeball MVS and it was a bootleg (got my money back and bought a real copy). Now that I own an actual copy, dunno what to do with the bootleg. My initial thought is just keep as parts - what do you do with bootlegs?
  12. Teluin

tiny squares screen?

One of my games only seems to work occasionally. Usually it just goes to the screen of tiny white squares on a dark blue (and outer light blue as well) background. I CAN get the game to boot properly at times. Anyone know why this may be? It doesn't really happen with my other games.
  13. Teluin

MVS audio issue on MV1F Neo Geo board

Hey guys, the audio on my cabinet seems to cut between the speaker and the tv (generally it plays via the tv). It does actually play on the speaker though so wondering whether this sounds like a wiring issue or just a dying speaker. Cheers.