Search results

1. Trevor spencer

So how many of you goobs own NGH/AES games?

No , I like MVS , shame it's got so expensive as well.
  2. Trevor spencer

So how many of you goobs own NGH/AES games?

Had a lot of nice Carts but sold them off to go MVS in about 2006 , had : Garou MSX MS3 MS5 (NEW) SVC (NEW) LB1 LB2 KOF94 KOF95 KOF98 SS2 KOF2002 (NEW) Bought another AES a couple of years back and now own. KOF98 Fighters History FFS SS1 I'll never own the Carts I had before but I'd like a...
  3. Trevor spencer

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Samurai Shodown Special MVS Full Kit Just wondering what the going rate on one of these are ? I saw a bare cart sold for $650 recently. Thanks
  4. Trevor spencer

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

I think it looks great but needs good online. I'm looking forward to playing it.
  5. Trevor spencer

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

The Bee Keeper , silly but good fun.
  6. Trevor spencer

CRT Fetish Thread

Nice room
  7. Trevor spencer

top 10 neo geo games

Garou MOTW MS1 MSX LB1 LB2 Breakers Revenge Real Bout Special Ninja Commando Magician Lord Kof2002
  8. Trevor spencer

Metal Slug is an overall meh series with two (three?) great games

1 and X are the best imo , 3 is good but way to long.
  9. Trevor spencer

MISTer FPGA?

Lol :p dosnt bother me if I have to wait another 10yrs as I've got half the SH3 boards already and if I don't , I have the 360 ports anyway so whenever. Anyway thanks for your comment , it was most helpful 👍
  10. Trevor spencer

Talking with gamers at work should be fun, but it's depressing.

I'm lucky to have one guy at work who's into retro games , his tastes are slightly different to mine but he gets it. Everyone else thinks I'm weird.
  11. Trevor spencer

MISTer FPGA?

I'm hoping later on down the line we have a more powerful Mister that can run all SH3 hardware , then you can count me in.
  12. Trevor spencer

StoneAgeGamer and Terraonion Pre-Orders for NeoSD Pro AES/MVS

It's something to do with the cart , it won't take the proper garou rom due to a mapper or something ,all above my head. :p
  13. Trevor spencer

The more I read about this the more interested I am in it , only 2 downsides I can see , 1 guy trying to do all the work all by himself and Garou MOTW beta rom , apart from that seems like a great option compared to $600 Multi cart
  14. Trevor spencer

I thought this was quite interesting as well. I'll keep an eye on it.
  15. Trevor spencer

I'm more interested in the darksoft MVS cart. Where can you put your name down for one ? Thanks
  16. Trevor spencer

Garou Mark the Wolves Vs Street fighter 3

I'm a big street fighter fan but have always liked Garou more than SF3 TS , I've also enjoyed playing Garou on fightcade more than TS as I find the people playing usually more pleasant.
  17. Trevor spencer

WTB: Fighters History Dynamite AES JPN

Hi , yeah let's have a chat about it. Thanks
  18. Trevor spencer

WTB: Fighters History Dynamite AES JPN

Hi Looking for one of these in excellent complete condition. I'm based in the UK. Thanks
  19. Trevor spencer

FS: Metal Slug 5 Jamma Kit

I have one of these too that I bought from the neo store.. never had any problems either actually quite the opposite.
  20. Trevor spencer

FS: The rest of my Neo Geo AES collection (all KOF edition)

Hey , thanks for the info guys.