Search results

1. N

Samurai Spirits RPG (NGCD) and Samurai Shodown 3 for Sale/Trade

I have a brand new, opened and only played once, complete copy of Samurai Spirits RPG (Japanese) and Samurai Shodown 3 (US, also just opened and played once). Both are complete and in perfect shape. I'd like to either sell or trade for other NGCD games. Here are a few games Im looking for: -Any...
  2. N

Problem with my top loading NGCD...

The drive door locking mechanism doesnt work. I have to lay something heavy on top of the door so that it stays shut. Is there any way to fix this? I took it apart and I cant even see how it works. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks alot. <small>[ February 02, 2003, 05:15 PM: Message edited...
  3. N

Serial Number?

Another n00b question :p I've noticed alot of people have the serial numbers for their Neos in their sigs and such...why? Whats the big deal? Just curious. Thanks again.
  4. N

Do any of these fighters have secrets that can be unlocked?

-Agressors of Dark Kombat -Fatal Fury 3 -World Heroes 2 Jet Thanks alot. Oh, and is Crossed Swords any good?
  5. N

Probably a really stupid question, but...(Voltage Converters)

I keep hearing about voltage converters - I THINK the NGCD Im getting is US (I live in the US) and Im assuming that you should only get one for an imported system. I heard that it can be played with the wrong voltage, but it isnt good for the system. If I do need one, about how much do they go...
  6. N

WOW...Massive Collection for Sale

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=187&item=1950028874" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=187&item=1950028874</a> Yeeesh
  7. N

Neo Geo CD N00b Question...

Hey all, I got a Neo Geo CD on the way, and I have an old arcade stick from my AES (which I never got to play because it was broken :-(). Is it compatible? Sorry, bit of a Neo Geo home system n00b. Big fan of KOF, Fatal Fury and Metal Slug so I figured it was time to get a home system.