Search results

1. S

NBA Season 23/24

Lakers always fizzle at the end of their games with the Nuggets. LeBron shooting and missing a three with 15 or so seconds was a bad decision.
  2. S

Happy birthday pixeljunkie

Feliz Cumpleaños!! Enjoy your day!
  3. S

NBA Season 23/24

They got my hopes when they got it down to 6 towards the end if the game. Then just sucked
  4. S

NBA Season 23/24

Same old story! Two Lakers can't do everything!
  5. S

NBA Season 23/24

They have to win at least two games this time!! Haha, fuckers disappointed me last year and all this season against the Nuggets.
  6. S

The Oregon Trail

His teacher didn't believe in pirating or multiple installs, so he was forced to pay for a copy of Doom for each of the computers in the class.
  7. S

Chat message

Enjoy your evening. Going to get my baby ready for bed. BTW, Kings taking out GS
  8. S

Chat message

I'll add that to my list. There are too many shows I need to watch
  9. S

Chat message

I need to check that show out. Everyone at work keeps talking about Fall Out being really well done
  10. S

Chat message

You weren't even in the car and she claimed it was moving, haha what a bitch
  11. S

Chat message

Damn, that bitch has some balls to do that
  12. S

Chat message

He probably did this for a living.
  13. S

Chat message

The guy that hit me had a prior settlement and when I was contacted by a lawyer a couple of years after the accident she said he had another settlement pending.
  14. S

Chat message

I seriously don't know what he got or if he even got money, I just got a letter that said things were settled three years later. Dude ran into me and said I hit him.
  15. S

Chat message

I got in an accident back in 2020. The guy found out I had over 125k per incident and wanted 125k for causing the accident.
  16. S

Chat message

He needs a good ass kicking and then another and another
  17. S

Chat message

Heshe should sue his ass
  18. S

Chat message

What a fucken dick
  19. S

Chat message

What happened to the boyfriend? Or did he come out unscathed
  20. S

Chat message

For sure, glad she is better. Sadly, medical bills can be a life charging once she back to being close to 100%