Search results

1. J

Sound problem in MVS Board 1 slot

Yes, 2610 traces are tested with every sound IC and cart socket. I only replaced some caps, not all.
  2. J

I have replaced many caps and nothing changed. Socket installed in 6116 ram and SM1 and nothing changed. Traces betwen Y2610 and cart socket seems to be ok, I dont know how to continue...
  3. J

Hi big bear, I am maybe the only person who thinks replace caps when they are not swollen is a waste of time. I dont know, maybe you are right, in fact I have read all the channelmaniac repair logs and he always replace caps, maybe this is the way...
  4. J

z80 error

hi, I have repaired some z80 error last month. First of all check conectivity between z80, ram 6116, sm1, y2610 and D0. If traces are OK then try to change z80 ic or 6116 ram. Last 2 mv1f I repaired, one had a bad z80 ic and the other a bad 6116 ram.
  5. J

Hi, I will search the slot diagrams. This game works perfect in my other mvs boards, tested in 4 different boards (mv1f, mv1fz, mv1b, mv1A).
  6. J

Hi all, i have an issue with a MVS MV1F, 1 slot. Sounds, in this case FX, effects, voices, are distorted, i dont know how to explain it. Music works fine. I have repaired many mvs boards but i cant find the problem in this one. Traces between ram (6116), SM1 , Neo-D0, z80, Y2610 are tested...
  7. J

CMVS MV1FZ

Sold in ebay.
  8. J

Sold

Sold.
  9. J

CMVS MV1A

SOLD.
  10. J

closed

nothing
  11. J

Closed

Solved.
  12. J

Mvs Cross hatch of dead ?

I have this board, MV1A, which boots fine without cart, I can do all test. With Neo Diag bios all tests passed. With game cart inserted, I have this: (game samurai shodown 2) What is failing ?
  13. J

MV1F Sound Issue, help!

Repaired, was a bad trace.
  14. J

3 MVS for parts

Models: - MV1FZ: blocks on boot, board perfect, no bad traces (I think, I havent checked all). Any chip replaced. - MV1F: some missing pads and some traces leaked by battery. - MV1C: no video sync. Audio amp Heat Sink removed, but I send the board with Heat sink soldered. No bad traces, this...
  15. J

Closed

Closed.
  16. J

MV1FZ cyan screen on boot

Hi all, I am repairing a MV1FZ 1 slot and it have a strange issue. I saw the same problem in this forum but without solution. When I power on the board, it show a cyan screen. If all dips are ON screen is purple. No crosshatch screen. If I insert a game, game works fine, if dip 1 is On with...
  17. J

MV1C no signal

Hi all, I have a problem with a mv1c. Before consolize it, I tested the board and worked fine. I installed Unibios in socket and worked fine. I consolized it, I installed controller ports and video output. I installed a reset button, but I used (I dont check the button) and it was NO...
  18. J

Consolized MVS MV1C

Sold.
  19. J

Consolized Mvs MV1F

Sold.
  20. J

Consolized MVS with Unibios, games and 161 in 1 cart

Hi, I want to sell this material. Firts of all: - I dont send first. I have a lot of positive feedback in Spanish forums. But the most "international" is ebay, this is my seller account: http://feedback.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jdlat1&ftab=AllFeedback - Games have been...