Search results

1. C

4 slot only reading one cartridge at a time

Hey guys was hoping for some help cuz I have never been a whiz at this sort of thing. I have had a 4 slot for quite some time now and have had very little problems with it, just mostly typical certain slots and certain carts dont go together but nothing crazy. Well I went to go turn on my cab...
  2. C

looking for a few MVS carts

Hey yall, just looking for a few carts to add to my collection if you have any please PM me with how much your looking for shipped to(46304). I will be using paypal and you will get your money as soon as we reach an agreement. oh and please I am looking for all original, english labels(if...
  3. C

WTT $100 for MVS carts

Alright so here is the deal I have just recently purchased a 4 slot cab and I look forward to logging hours of game time on it. However I do have a minor problem I only have one game, that leaves alot of room to fill. So I figured I would try this, I have 100 bux to throw at buying some carts...
  4. C

WTB MV-IC memory card reader

Hello all I have just purchased a 4 slot Big red cab and I want to pick up a memory card reader for it. Please send me a PM or post if you have one for sale, I would like all the cables to be included so I can just unpack and hook it up so please bear that in mind. Money will be sent via Paypal...
  5. C

Video Output off

Hello all, I was hoping I could get someone to help me identify what the problem with my video output is. I recently bought a Japanese Neo (serial#167324) that is fully modded with S-Video, Debug, and Sound. I am pretty sure that the Mods were done by Kenny Boy because I also have a green...
  6. C

AES Games

Hello to everyone, I finally got another Neo Geo, but I need a few games for it so it just doesnt sit there collecting dust. I'm looking for any games, however I am not a rich man, I'm mainly interested in the cheaper priced games. The games do not have to be mint as I cannot afford to be a...
  7. C

Delete This Post Please

Alright after all of the looking and browsing on this site and on ebay, I've just decided to see if people have a system they are wanting to sell. I'm wanting a Fully modified system with the S-video, Stereo, and the Debug. Old style controllers are prefered and if you have any games that you...