Search results

1. V

Building my first stick

Work in progress. Enclosure from Haruman customs, happ stick and buttons, custom CPO.
  2. V

Turbografx lot price

Hey guys, looking to buy a Turbografx and found what SEEMS to be a decent price on one. Wanted to get input before I went to pick it up. TURBOGRAFX 16 $400.00(Canadian) Console with Controller Turbo Booster CIB China warrior (card only) TV sports football (card only) Devils Crush Game with...
  3. V

Most accessible fighter for MVS

What do you guys think is the most accessible fighting game for fighting game noobs on the MVS? I'm not generally a fighting game fan (I know, I know, why the hell did I buy a MVS). Used to play a ton of SFII with friends "back in the day". Just looking for easy and fun to play without having...
  4. V

Vidfreaky's very young collection

I've been collecting for all of 4 weeks so I think I'm doing ok so far. Just waiting for my Omega and my 120-in-1 to come in so I can actually PLAY! I've also got happ stick parts in the mail to make my own fight stick.
  5. V

building a stick, need help with enclosure

I've decided to build my own stick using the Sanwa Denshi JLF-TP-8YT Joystick and OBSN-30 buttons. I'm hoping to make it close to the MASS joysticks that used to be sold. Does anyone have any measurements and drawings for an enclosure that I could use? I'm pretty decent with the electronics...
  6. V

best cheap shooters for MVS

Hey guys, can you recommend one or two cheap MVS shooters for a new NEO GEO owner? I've already got Aero Fighters 2 on it's way as I loved that one in the arcade "back in the day". What else should I pick up that isn't too expensive?