Search results

1. AlexKidd86

Baseball Stars Professional AES graphical glitches

Hey guys, I love to play Baseball Stars Professional but have been having some problems with it lately. Sometimes when I go to hit the ball to the outfield the screen gets all jumbled and it's difficult to see where the ball is. Things overlap other things when they shouldn't if that makes...
  2. AlexKidd86

WTB: Samurai Spirits 3 AES

Hey guys, I've been playing the shit out of the first two games lately so I figured I'd try to track down the third one. If anyone in the US or Canada has one they'd be willing to sell let me know. Thanks!
  3. AlexKidd86

WTB: Top Player's Golf AES

Hey guys, I was just looking for a copy of Top Player's Golf for AES if anyone has one they'd like to sell. Also, still looking for a Ninja Combat as well. Pm me or message me here if you'd like to help me out. Thanks.
  4. AlexKidd86

Favorite stage in Samurai Shodown 2

There's so much eye candy in this classic fighting game that I was just wondering what everyone's favorite stages were? I think my favorite one is Nakoruru's stage with all the animals, trees and the waterfall. Sieger's stage is also pretty cool. It's dark and badass looking with the throne...
  5. AlexKidd86

Nam Aes bad audio

Hey guys, I recently received a copy of Nam for the AES from eBay. The audio seems to be pretty messed up. When the Snk logo appears at the beginning as well as during the intro with the voice overs there is ugly, scratchy sounding feedback in place of the voice overs and some of the sound...
  6. AlexKidd86

16 bit Baseball recommendations?

Hey guys, I've been playing so much Baseball Stars Professional on the Neo lately. Something about that game is just so fun and addictive for me. I don't want to kill that one game so I was thinking about picking up some other old baseball games. I haven't really played any others in years so I...
  7. AlexKidd86

WTB: Ninja Combat AES and memory card

Hey guys, I was just looking for a copy of Ninja Combat for the AES. I know a lot of people don't like this game so hopefully someone wouldn't mind parting with it haha I was also looking for an AES memory card if anyone could help me out. Pm me or let me know here. Thanks!
  8. AlexKidd86

WTB: Ninja Combat AES and memory card

Sorry posted this in the wrong place. Please delete.
  9. AlexKidd86

WTB: Crossed Swords AES

Hey guys, I'm looking for a copy of Crossed Swords for the AES. If anyone has one that they wouldn't mind parting with let me know here or send me a pm. Thanks
  10. AlexKidd86

Is Crossed Swords playable in Japanese?

Hey guys, I've always been intrigued by Crossed Swords and was thinking about looking for a copy. The only problem is I have a Japanese console without Unibios and can't read Japanese. Most of the games I have so far are either completely playable despite this or just have minor problems (like...
  11. AlexKidd86

Feedback for Jagmaster

I recently received some games from Jagmaster. He was friendly and easy to deal with. He gave me a good deal, shipped the games out quickly and they were in great condition. Great seller to deal with!
  12. AlexKidd86

WTB: Ghost Pilots AES

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a copy of Ghost Pilots for the AES. I'd prefer it Cib but could live without the manual if the price is right. Let me know if anyone can help me out. Thanks
  13. AlexKidd86

Feedback for wyo_vr4

Just bought a controller from wyo_vr4. He was friendly and easy to deal with. Item shipped quickly and was in nice condition. Great seller, thanks!
  14. AlexKidd86

Any Colecovision fans?

Hey guys, was just wondering if any of you are into the Colecovision at all? I never had one growing up (my first system was a Master System) but I've just been discovering this system for the first time recently. I've been having a lot of fun with it , especially considering this system is a...
  15. AlexKidd86

Feedback thread for GohanX

Hey, I just purchased a game from GohanX and just wanted to say I was very happy with the transaction. He was friendly and easy to communicate with. He gave me a good deal and shipped my game out quickly. It was packed very well and in excellent condition. Excellent seller I would highly...
  16. AlexKidd86

WTB: Baseball Stars Professional Aes and Neo Geo pad controller

Hey guys, was looking to buy a copy of Baseball Stars Professional for Aes and also a Neo Geo pad controller. Can't seem to find either of these except from Japanese sellers. Nothing against anyone from Japan, would just be easier to buy from someone in the US, Canada or perhaps the UK. If...