Search results

1. Johnny16Bit

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

We've had very few reviews, and they range from 6/10 to 10/10 so far. In short, people generally say the music is +, and graphics are -, which is something you can easily appreciate yourself in the various videos posted :) The divisive bit is the difficulty, and the how the gameplay actually...
  2. Johnny16Bit

May 2024 SOTM vote: Genny Vs Neo

Scoring wise, you can't go too wrong with any of these I believe. On the Genny side, all these Toaplan ports are very good; I just regret the "1 weapon always better than the rest" syndrome on FS and ZW. The Hellfire port is nothing short of awesome. On the Neo side, AMII is an old favourite...
  3. Johnny16Bit

saved for later :buttduck:
  4. Johnny16Bit

This May, you Can * Choose the comfort of a console game (that is not completely broken like, say, a Compile or a Vic-Tokai release) * or the raw brutality of a 1990s arcade shooter In this classic 16-bit face-off: Will you pick one of these 5 solid Genny Toaplan ports? - Twin Hawk /...
  5. Johnny16Bit

Happy birthday pixeljunkie

HBD! :cheers:
  6. Johnny16Bit

No, I never played it. It looks more like some sort of Strider doesn't it?
  7. Johnny16Bit

We posted a longplay, for those who prefer games when they're played by someone else on YT :keke:
  8. Johnny16Bit

No :keke: I like surprises :)
  9. Johnny16Bit

Quick update on the expedition front if some of you are still waiting for their "order shipped" email. There has been a gap in MVS supply, hence a delay with these cart orders; however, we're catching up, and another big lot of orders went in the mail this week. Over 80% of cart orders have now...
  10. Johnny16Bit

NG.DEV Team MVS Carts - Nuances/Issues?

We have a similar problem with our games - the selection cursor just won't move on multislots, and will remain stuck on our game's title. We don't know what the exact issue but it doesn't seem power related; the carts we use don't need the extra oomph to work. Just consider the game switching...
  11. Johnny16Bit

[found] Neo Geo CD unit

Yeah been watching several ebay offers from the UK, but the fees just make them silly. I'll PM you in a week or two if I'm not sorted, thanks buddy 🤟
  12. Johnny16Bit

What was the first neogeo game you played in an arcade cabinet?

I believe it was teh mighty Ninja Combat. The sound was quite impressive at the time. The way it sucked my pocket money too :(
  13. Johnny16Bit

[found] Neo Geo CD unit

I'm looking for a Neo CD console, in tested/working & ready to play condition. The cheaper top loading one would be fine. I don't care about the box, but it would be a plus if it came with a European (=FR) PSU, & a video cable. Thanks :beer: EDIT-- FOUND, thanks
  14. Johnny16Bit

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

I ended up goobin' and bought one of them, the SFII 35th anniversary yoga flame thing. I didn't like the artwork much (I was all over the MK I one), but the line up was good and reviews said the screen / size / controls were better on this one. Mixed feelings about it, but all in all it's...
  15. Johnny16Bit

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

Not doing it results in Boris Karloff X Pai Mei looks, and silly "eyebrow dressing" gestures.
  16. Johnny16Bit

Happy Birthday Lagduf

HBD, young man :cool::beer:
  17. Johnny16Bit

Happy Birthday Johnny16Bit!

Thanks dude! :) :cheers:
  18. Johnny16Bit

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

🤌 https://www.ebay.fr/itm/266753607787
  19. Johnny16Bit

I'm running a worldwide scoring competition on the game during the months of April & May. Currently I'm using a topic on neo geo system to keep track of the scores submitted. I'll open one here as well if enough people join in - otherwise just post your scores in this topic and I'll add them...