Search results

1. EVLNEOGEO

Super gun and MVS - Help a brother out

So having sold my cabs I have decided to get back into a bit of MVS collecting to just scratch the itch... I sold most of my carts on here back 2 years ago and gave nice prices because I am kind. On this basis, I need a few things and wondered if anyone could help me out or tell me to fuck for...
  2. EVLNEOGEO

Tekken 7

Any one had a chance to play yet, I managed to snag it two days early and my first thoughts are that: 1) It is good 2) Its not tag which is good 3) The rage moves actually add quite a bit of strategy. Whats other peoples thoughts? Does anyone fancy some matches on the PC version?
  3. EVLNEOGEO

SOLD - MVS Spinmasters JP - UK + EU only

Ola, I have spinmasters that I have just found after clearing out my MVS last year. Labels written over, boards are legit. Ect Ect. Looking for 」35 inc PNP guys. SOLD
  4. EVLNEOGEO

MVS for Sale

This is what is left: http://i.imgur.com/fqmJFBs.jpg Would take ï £110 inc pnp to UK MS1 and 5 are boots and 5 doesnt work iirc.
  5. EVLNEOGEO

15khz Mame VS MVBS

So after about a year and a half of amassing whatever NEO GEO MVS carts I can along with a few candies I am maybe having a change of heart in regards to whether to keep collecting legit boards or just go down the soft 15k MAME set up route. I spoke to a few people who are starting to convince...
  6. EVLNEOGEO

WTB Any MVS Carts with Serial Number 666

A daft little collecting project I thought up to appeal to my dark side. So.... I don't care what the game is I just want to see how many 666 carts I can amass.
  7. EVLNEOGEO

Blazing Star Boss 3 Glitch?

Just wondered if anyone knows the crack is with stage 3 phase 2 boss? The green lightening it shoots after loosing its "tail" doesn't seem to consistently kill me it seems totally random. Does anyone know what the crack is with that green lightening am I missing something.
  8. EVLNEOGEO

Windjammers MVS for sale

I am deciding to let my copy of Windjammers go as I just don't like the game. I know its a good game I just don't like it :) The cart is a clear shell in good condition and a nice label which shows serial number 24236. The pcbs are legit and pics can be provided if there is any interest. I...
  9. EVLNEOGEO

Post Your Recent Purchases!

So this is the last 3 months of purchases for me: Naomi upright with Virtstick and Cosmic smash art - Generally being used to run an Xbox 360 with cave games. New Astro City - Mainly being used for MVS but recently I got myself a SF2 and due to the powerful nostalgia this board has brought...
  10. EVLNEOGEO

New Astro city Ms9 Monitor Problem

Hi all, I recently got myself an NAC and I started to experience monitor problems really quick. I have sent the chassis away and it has been refurbished, 2 pots where replaced and 10 caps. Unfortunately the image still has a vertical stutter (jitter) Im not sure how to describe it, I have...