Search results

1. Snooptalian

Nintendo 3DS package, PSP Go and SS4 stick FS...

Hey, Been a longtime since I've been around here. Got a few things to sell. If anyone is interested I'll post pics. Nintendo 3DS Aqua color, mint condition w/box, 4 3DS games and 2 different cases. Games are Rabbids: Travel in Time, Splinter Cell 3D, Pilotwings 3D and Street Fighter IV. $275...
  2. Snooptalian

Disaster Day & Crazy Climber import Wii FS...

SOLD Screwed up and updated my Wii firmware to 3.2 which blocks the use of the Freeloader to play imports on a US console. So up for sale are 2 Wii imports and the Freeloader to play them as long as you don't do the latest upgrade to your Wii's firmware... Disaster Day of Crisis Crazy Climber...
  3. Snooptalian

Halo toys wanted...

Looking for a few Halo toys for my kids like a Warthog and a couple figures to go along with it. Not looking to collect as they will be played with. LMK if anyone has anything available to sell...
  4. Snooptalian

Virtual Boy games wanted...Wario Land etc...

Looking for any Virtual Boy games you may have. Wario Land more than anything but will take whatever you have. Game only is fine as long as it works. PM if anyone has anything available... Thanks...
  5. Snooptalian

Virtual Boy wanted...

Looking to get a Virtual Boy system and games in excellent condition. Not looking to spend alot on one though so if you have one available that works with no problems LMK...
  6. Snooptalian

4 Nintendo Wii games FS...

All games complete with case and manuals... Driver Parallel Lines The Bigs Madden 07 Sonic and the Secret Rings $23 shipped for each or all 4 for $80 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation... PM if anyone is interested...
  7. Snooptalian

***SOLD*** Warhawk PS3 for sale NIB...

NOW SOLD... I already downloaded Warhawk to my PS3 but wanted the smaller Bluetooth headset the retail package came with for $60, so I went ahead and bought this today, and took the Jabra headset out and left the game in which is still sealed. I'll also put in my Motorola Bluetooth headset if...
  8. Snooptalian

Dirt for 360 FS...$35

Dirt for the 360 in like new condition...$35 shipped Thanks...
  9. Snooptalian

5 mint PS3 games for sale...

Selling 5 PS3 games that I just never play at all. No sense keeping them if they aren't gonna get used, so here they are, all in perfect shape, no scratches...Pics available if needed... Virtual Fighter 5 Blazing Angels The Godfather: The Don's Eition F1 Championship Edition Genji: Days of the...
  10. Snooptalian

*SOLD*...2 week old Xbox 360 FS like new...

My launch 360 crapped out on me and was out of warranty so I kept the hard drive and bought a new core system 2 weeks ago. Just saw the Elite 360 at Walmart and am gonna go that route instead, so I am selling this 360. Had I bought it from Walmart I could have just returned it, but it is from...
  11. Snooptalian

Motorstorm online anyone?

Any of you guys play Motorstorm for the PS3 online? I added a bunch of guys from N-G.com awhile back and they added a buddy list for Motorstorm today, and I see that of the 20 or so peeps I added none have ever played this game online. Am I the only one who like this game? Anyone wanting to play...
  12. Snooptalian

360 rings of death and warranty?

Just got the 3 damn rings of death on my 360, so I call Microsoft and they say as of January 17 2007 I am out of warranty and if I want this fixed or replaced I need to pay $110 plus shipping both ways...WTF I thought they were repairing all consoles with this BS red light crap? Anyone else have...
  13. Snooptalian

*SOLD* Import PS3 games F1 and Motorstorm FS/FT...

SOLD I've got Motorstorm and F1 for the PS3, import versions available for sale or trade. If trading I would trade for Wii games, 360 games, PSP games or other PS3 games I don't have. LMK what you have available...Otherwise they will be $40 each shipped in the US...
  14. Snooptalian

What headset you using on XBOX Live?

I've been using the headset that came with the 360, but the mic wasn't working for shit, so I bought a Plantronics X30 headset for the 360 to replace it. Problem with it is the mic doesn't work any better. Nobody can hear a damn thing I say with this set. I can hear them loud and clear, but no...
  15. Snooptalian

Wii Play without wiimote wanted...

Looking for Wii Play minus the wiimote. LMK if anyone has a copy to sell...
  16. Snooptalian

Damnit! I can't win for shit on Resistance online...

I've played around 50 games so far and have yet to win a game yet. The most kills I've had was 18. Everytime I get into a one on one with someone going round and round, back and forth, I'll lose. I can blast a guy continuously, even headshots, and still the guy will never drop, but he pops at me...
  17. Snooptalian

What PS3 wifi adapter for a 20gb system?

I have a 20 GB PS3 that I want to get online with now, but don't know what I need to get connected to my router to get it online. Anyone else have a 20GB system that they have setup for online play? What adapter do I need, ie USB or Ethernet wifi adapter, and will just any work? Also if I were...
  18. Snooptalian

PS3 won't read discs...

I go to turn on my PS3 and Talladega Nights was still in it and came on no problem. So I ejected the disc and inserted a PS3 game and it goes in no problem, but then nothing happens. No icon showing a game is loaded or anything. I try again and again. Then I try different games and the movie...
  19. Snooptalian

NBA Jam for the PS2 or Xbox wanted...

My kids want NBA Jam for either the PS2 or the Xbox, so LMK if you have either version available to sell...
  20. Snooptalian

Casio Exilim EX-S2 Digital Camera FS...

Selling my Casio exilim camera in the blue color. It works flawlessly and is in perfect condition. It is a very small credit card sized camera with 2mp resolution and has a 4x digital zoom, SD/MMC slot, flash with red eye reduction, 1.6" LCD, and more. Comes with everything it originally came...