Search results

1. gtdoering

Want to add trim pots to AES Neobitz mod

So I was sitting on my duff, and pondering just how I might be able to squeeze out a little better picture out of my modded AES that I just finished adding a Neobitz encoder to. I was wondering if I could remove the 120ohm resistors I have installed on the RGB lines, and replace them with some...
  2. gtdoering

AES/NeoCD arcade stick issues

Recently I've had an issue with one of my NeoCD arcade sticks. When ever you push up :up: the input gets messed up and acts like you input an :upb: up diagonal input. Is there a way to fix this? Or replace the joystick with something better?
  3. gtdoering

Neobits s video / composite mod problems

Just installed a neobits mod and am getting a super washed out image with distortion. I used the tap points from jamma nation x's tutorial page. What could I have done wrong? I redid all the solder points to make sure there were no cold solders too. I have a 3-6 board.
  4. gtdoering

Video issues AES rev. 3-5

Hello all, Just picked up a used AES board revision 3-5 and there seems to be an issue with the video. I'm getting horizontal lines that run down the left side of the screen. Not sure what I can do to fix this. Any ideas? (and no this is not the same AES from some of my prior posts where I...