Search results

1. H

Muhammad Ali, simply 'The Greatest', dead at 74...now Kimbo Slice as well!

Wow...2016 is not fucking around with celebrities croaking... Muhammad Ali dead at 74 Just saw this... https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/kimbo-slice-taken-to-miami-area-hospital--reportedly-in-dire-condition-031845872.html
  2. H

PS2 Games FS

I've got some PS2 games, mostly RPGs, that I'm trying to sell. They belong to a friend of mine but I've taken possession of them to facilitate their selling. As I said, they're mostly RPGs but there's a few other games in the mix such as some Silent Hill games and some Action-RPGs. Anyway...
  3. H

Walt Disney World Resort

Who's been? :scratch: This past week I was able to kick the WDW Resort off my bucket list of places to visit. :glee: Being something of an amusement park aficionado, it's been a lifelong dream to visit one of the Disney parks. Someday I'll make it to Disneyland but for now I'm quite content to...
  4. H

Curiosity Lands on Mars

http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/mars/curiosity_news3.html I wonder how long before those first images are criticized and lambasted by naysayers who think they were cooked up on Earth in like Death Valley or something. :emb:
  5. H

LF/WTF: Phantasy Star Online I & II GCN

I have a friend asking for my help in tracking down a copy of PSO I&II on Gamecube. He's wanting a boxed copy, hopefully with book, but isn't wanting to pay an arm and a leg for it. If anyone's got a copy they're willing to part with, respond to this thread or drop me a PM. :)
  6. H

Happy Birthday to: Charlie Brown!

You Blockhead! 60 Years old today and you don't look a day over 8! :loco: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPgewHpf-q4&feature=related
  7. H

Building a PC....Case Airflow question...

To the Tech Geeks of the Forums.... I'm in the process of building a new comp. The one I'm posting on is 6 years old and pre-built. I haven't built a comp since the Pentium III days and was itching to try my hand at it again. Of course, things have taken off since then, what with more...
  8. H

Giga Shock!

Took 6 years, 7 months to reach but all good things in time I suppose. :)
  9. H

I don't feel 34...

But that's how old I am today. Happy Birthday to me...at least for a couple more hours. :D
  10. H

Late to the party....The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

I love me some handhelds for sure and lately I've been chalking more hours on my DS over my PSP but the reality is, I've been using my DS to play my GBA games on. For a while I was re-hooked on Phantasy Star Collection, more specifically on Phantasy Star 1. Aside from that I was staving off the...
  11. H

I need a new sig...

The little red X just doesn't cut it anymore. I've heard you can make sigs and banners on Photobucket but can you store them on there as well? Been on the internet for forever now and I never did learn how to do stuff like that, build webpages, etc. Hell, I don't even have a MySpace page. Any...
  12. H

Master System coming to the Wii

Did a search, didn't see anything regarding this topic so I made one. According to Kotaku, the worst kept secret is that the SMS is joining the VC lineup. http://kotaku.com/348928/master-system-coming-to-vc Game Gear and Mark III games expected to show up as part of the SMS lineup. For myself...
  13. H

Monster.com: Has anyone ever found a job through it?

I'm curious to know because earlier today I was pulled into the office and terminated for excessive tardiness and for maintaining a "poor attitude" with the warehouse manager. I expect no sympathy as the tardiness was something they gave me multiple chances to rectify. The "attitude" stemmed...
  14. H

Happy Left-Handers Day (Domino-Chan get in here!)

For those of us here who write with our left hands, today's our day! :buttrock: Today is International Left Hander's Day so well wishes to all of the Southpaws on the forums. :glee: If you're a lefty, post here! :loco:
  15. H

Bobak, Wasabi....lend me your legalese!

Long story short, the Gamestop I work for has gone on impact after two consecutive inventories. What Impact means is the percentage missing materials exceeded a dollar value they as a company consider to be reasonable loss from inventory to inventory. Naturally since I've been there forever I'm...
  16. H

Radio Allergy for US Gamecube cancelled...

Just saw the confirmation this morning on O3's website. Reason given was that companies were not interested in stocking a title for Gamecube since the next generation is in full swing now. Sucky, but what's to stop O3 from putting the code on a Wii disc and selling it as a budget title for that...
  17. H

Did anyone else pick up The Red Star today?

I just happened to stop by work and noticed that this game came out today. I had heard it was supposed to be pretty good, a run-n-gun similar to Contra, and it was only $20 so I went ahead and picked it up. Anyone else grab it?
  18. H

Halo 3: Legendary Edition...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6167521.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;2 Link to the article says there's going to be 3 different versions released at the end of this year. If you've been to any Gamestop of EB lately you've probably already been inundated to death to reserve...
  19. H

Wii Demo Kiosks @ Gamestop/EB

I went to work this morning and sitting next to the Gamecube Demo Kiosk was one for a Wii. I had thought it might just be a shell with a mock Wii inside since the screen wasn't on but it's because they had it turned off. Sure enough it was a legit unit inside the display and my manager let me...
  20. H

Big Screen TVs and gaming

Hey peeps, I'm curious to know something. I aquired a 52" big screen TV from my brother and was wondering if it was safe to play games on it. We hooked up a Gamecube to it last night and it seemed to play it okay but I'm wondering if there might be any long term damage that can be caused from...