Search results

1. M

Neo CD controller wanted

Hi. I want to kick all of my friend's asses in Samurai Shodown 2. I need a 2nd controller to do that. ^_^ Anyone have a spare? I prefer the basic controller (so I have 2 matching ones) PM me please...
  2. M

What is with the last battle in NINJA COMBAT?

After suffering through dozens of 1-hit kills (the home versions have infinite continues, yay), I made it to the last boss of this turkey, but I eventually quit due to boredom. Is there some kind of lame trick to beating this boss (big head, 2 big fists, and some weird alien thing floating...
  3. M

Good obscure Neo Geo titles?

Everyone with a passing interest in the Neo knows about Metal Slug, the fighting game franchises, and Bust-a-Move, but what are some of the lesser-known Neo Geo gems? I luuuuv League Bowling, it's almost as fun as the arcade Capcom Bowling (king of bowling games) and Shock Troopers is great if...
  4. M

Wanted: Neo Geo CD stuff

Whoa...this is the first time I've posted in a LONG time...what's the occasion? I just got a Neo Geo CDZ (after wanting one for at least 2 years!) Anyway...I'm looking for the following. Doesn't matter to me if the games are English or Japanese. Windjammers Fatal Fury 1, 2, Special Any Art of...
  5. M

Favorite character voice quotes?

One advantage SNK always has over Capcom. Character development. How can you compare "Anta ja moenei na!" to...um..."Hadoken!" Here are some of my favorites, translated (Since that's usually the reason I like the quote...O_o) Iori, Yamazaki and Billy's laughs Shingo's taunt in KoF '99: "You hit...
  6. M

Well, a crappy fanfic is on its way...

Yep. I'm diluting my Capcom VS. SNK survey results into this post. My "Winter" Break from school has started, so I got time to get started on this damn thing. The gigantic Capcom VS. SNK fanfic. The one that will include all the battles Capcom or SNK wouldn't even THINK of. Here's what I got to...
  7. M

Yet another thing to crowd posts with.

Is there any way to enable MIDIs and WAVs in posts, so that they have a play and stop button and everything? I have a MIDI of Orochi's theme, I want to put it to good use. ------------------ You can not escape from death.
  8. M

Some MVS questions

Well, I was seriously thinking about buying an MVS board, and I figured some of the tech heads could inform me about what I need (besides the board and carts) can I hook it up to a television set? If not, where can I find RGB monitors at decent prices? I have no knowledge about arcade boards and...
  9. M

Here's an idea for Capcom Vs. SNK 2....

------------------
  10. M

Card Fighters Madness

Hey all you Geese-Akuma 1500 damage combo people. I'm building an online Card Fighter's Clash deck archive. Send me yours at jidaigekidayo@angelfire.com Yaaaay! Birdie!!! ------------------
  11. M

My picture archive

Like my neat lil' Yashiro? I have a LOT more.... You can use them if you want: http://www.angelfire.com/blues/tengoku/animated/... Here's a current list; to get a char, type their name (ex. kyo, iori, saisyu, yamazaki) at the end of the URL string and end it with .gif Everybody in Match of the...
  12. M

Just for the Hell of it.

Since I consider myself an expert on the subject, I figured I'd post a list of the "coincidences" (hee hee...) between Dan Hibiki and the Kyokugen tradition. 1) Just look at him. He's Robert in Ryo's clothes. 2) Gadouken=Ko'oh ken, Koryuken=Koho, Danku Kyaku=Hien Shippu Kyaku, Hisshou Burai...
  13. M

Hmmmm.......

I think I finally figured out what NeoGeoFreak is saying! I said ignore them, and they replied with "That's what we're trying to do! We want to alienate the people who collect for fun also!" So! There IS a reason for this stupidity, arrogance, ignorance, business sense of a bowl of shaving...
  14. M

New idea to make the forums better.

Here, I posted this in News and Rumors so people would see it. Here goes: IGNORE ALL POSTS BY NGF, Dion, Chris, Jorbot, etc. I'm sure some of you may already be abiding by this rule. Here's how this works: (Warning: kinda preachy) I was hanging out at my hometown's annual Labor Day weekend...
  15. M

HUGE Capcom Vs. SNK survey....

Well, this should keep everybody busy for quite awhile...... 1. Favorite Capcom Vs. SNK team 2. Favorite SNK Vs. Capcom team 3. 5 Best cards in Card Fighter's Clash 4. Who should be in Capcom Vs. SNK 2 (now that it's confirmed) 5. Ideas for special SNK Vs. Capcom matches (a.k.a. ideas for my SNK...
  16. M

Lazy NGPC owner seeks a couple answers...

Well, I have to get an opinion here. Currently I own the following NGPC titles: SNK Vs. Capcom MotM (reason I bought the system), Card Fighter's Clash Capcom Version, King of Fighters R-2, Fatal Fury 1st Contact, and SNK Gal's Fighters. So, what game should I get next? I wonder how many people...