Search results

1. Jarofmayo

Dinosaur Planet N64 released

Neat to see a prototype of this game was found. Been messing around trying to find glitches and progress past the dead ends. Download link: https://archive.org/details/dino_20210220 If you're playing on an everdrive 64, find the save_db.txt file and add these lines to the end to play it...
  2. Jarofmayo

Duck Game giveaway: Prove you're the Duck King!

So I've got an extra steam code for The Duck Game. To make things more interesting, I thought a challenge would fun. Doesn't seem like anyone was interested in that though. So let's try this again: Raffle time! To enter you must: 1.) Have been a member of the forums for at least 1 year. 2.)...
  3. Jarofmayo

Giveaway: Guilty Gear Isuka (STEAM)

Got an extra key for Guilty Gear Isuka on steam up for grabs. So it's giveaway time once again. To enter: You must have 100 posts on the forum. You must have been a member on the forums for at least 1 year. You must have a steam account to redeem the key with. Optional: Jazz up the thread and...
  4. Jarofmayo

FT: Mega Man 2 and Ninja Gaiden 2 NES

Looking to trade these together. Couldn't really show it in the picture, but Mega Man 2's label has a little weird bubbling going on in the bottom half of the label. May have been exposed to some unstable air or something. Ninja Gaiden 2's label is in okay shape. Both are tested and work fine...
  5. Jarofmayo

Sega Racing Raffle!

Bought some Sega stuff from this month's humble bundle and got a steam code for SEGA all star racing I don't need. Thought I'd try doing a raffle for it. To Enter: You must have been a member on the forums for at least a year. Have 100 or more posts. You need to have a steam account to redeem...
  6. Jarofmayo

WTB: TC5563APL-12 Chips

Looking for about five or six TC5563APL-12 chips or equivalents like a Sony CXK5864BSP-10L to breath some life back into my Ninja Gaiden PCB. Any help is appreciated.
  7. Jarofmayo

Pokemon Gold Spaceworld 1997 Released.

Recently an old demo for Pokemon Gold and Silver version was dumped and released. The demos are similar to the ones that were shown off at the Spaceworld '97 show. You can find and download the roms over on TCRF: https://tcrf.net/Proto:Pok%C3%A9mon_Gold_and_Silver Thought this might be worth...
  8. Jarofmayo

Wonderboy PS4 getting another physical release

Saw and heard Nicalis is going to be doing their own physical release for Wonderboy for PS4 and the Switch next month. Remembered the mess from Limited Run Game's release of it and thought it'd be worth mentioning in case anyone's still looking to pick it up.
  9. Jarofmayo

Messed up Ninja Gaiden

Got a Ninja Gaiden board today, powered it on and got some funky rainbow stuff going on screen here: Board looks clean/fine. Any ideas on where to start?
  10. Jarofmayo

Final Fight strange start up sounds?

Got Final Fight today and noticed when turning it on, it plays some strange sounds on start up. Sometimes it's a weird glitchy sound, other times it's the sound effect for when someone gets hit. Just curious what causes it to happen? Doesn't seem to do it on mame or my cousin's board.
  11. Jarofmayo

FREE: Pokemon TCGO codes

I've got a couple card pack codes for the pokemon card game I don't plan on using and thought I'd offer them here if anyone wanted them. Just post or pm your favorite pokemon and you can have one.
  12. Jarofmayo

WTB: Matrimelee (MVS)

Looking to buy a copy of Matrimelee on the MVS. US or JP, it doesn't matter. Would be nice to get the move strips as well, but don't mind if they're just reprinted ones.
  13. Jarofmayo

Raffle: Street Fighter 4 (Steam Code)

Recently found a code card for a free copy of street fighter 4 for steam lying around. I don't have any plans on using the code myself so I plan on raffling it off here. To enter: You must have at least 100 posts You have to have been a member for at least a year. Drawing will be on August...
  14. Jarofmayo

Girl finds dead body while playing Pokemon Go

Game hasn't even been out for a few days and weird shit is already happening. http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/07/gamer-stumbles-onto-dead-body-while-testing-pokemon-gos-gps-fueled-features/
  15. Jarofmayo

Free: Pokemon TCG online codes

Not sure if anyone here is really interested in these or not but I've got a few pokemon tcg online booster pack codes I'm willing to share, just shoot me PM if you're interested in some.
  16. Jarofmayo

Free: Pokemon TCG Online codes

Tis the season to give; so to spread some Christmas joy I'm giving away some codes for the online pokemon tcg game. Most of the codes I have are from the Flash Fire set but I do have some from Furious Fists set as well. If you'd like some just shoot me a PM.
  17. Jarofmayo

Here comes a new challenger!: Jarofmayo

Hello, I'm rather new here to the neo geo scene. I use to play bust-a-move and mutation nation back when a local pizza hut had one around but they've recently sold it. Now I'm looking for one and trying to get into the neo geo games. Two of my favorites next to bust-a-move would be magical drop...
  18. Jarofmayo

WTB: Neo geo 1 slot cabnet

I'm currently looking a Neo geo Cab with a 1 slot motherboard with a decent sized monitor. I'm in the upper Michigan area. I can travel as far as Wisconsin to get one. Thanks for looking.